Marilyn Manson

Comment

More like this

http://thewondrous.com/wp-content/up...t-pictures.jpg

Comment

^^brilliant^^

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Gross! If that fell in the water you could surf on the splash that's for sure.

Comment

There's multiple websites with "people of Wallmart." Check it out. You'll feel very thin, well groomed and dressed after looking at some of the pictures.

Comment

Mid-April Larry

"Seriously, I believe it ill happen. I can also tell you that while I have been very critical of all these clubs and academies, and even the LIJSL and ENY, for hiring or recycling the same failed people, NY Surf will not be doing that."

Clinton the only non-rehashed NYC Metro coach?

Comment

I love it. Somebody who must have been looking at the various 990 filings posted here had the following exchange with LM. So funny!

Anonymous: Larry, was NY Surf incorporated as a non-profit in the state of NY?

Larry: I have no idea. Why do you ask?

Comment

I love it. Somebody who must have been looking at the various 990 filings posted here had the following exchange with LM. So funny!

Anonymous: Larry, was NY Surf incorporated as a non-profit in the state of NY?

Larry: I have no idea. Why do you ask?
                  Because Larry we want to see how much you are getting paid

Comment

Larry needs to "give back" and sponsor the Surf teams. Put BOTN right there on the jerseys.

Comment

Larry needs to "give back" and sponsor the Surf teams. Put BOTN right there on the jerseys.
                      Larry doesn't give anything but pushback

Comment

Today's gem:

"The Surf infrastructure and personnel are breath of fresh air in this questionable youth soccer community. I am not easily fooled. While I have many relationships with many other organizations, and of those I know more than superficially they are not at the same level as Surf. My observation and opinion."

This "informed" opinion is on what? Having 2 kids play soccer?

Larry should stick to his training: slick, biased, drama-invoking "news reporting."

Comment

Today's gem:

"There will be no discussions on any level about who said what to to who in the context of private businesses discussion [sic] their business. Their business is none of your or my business."

Can't talk about SUSA/ISA transaction but can rip Alby based on a "rumor?"

Comment

Today's gem:

"The Surf infrastructure and personnel are breath of fresh air in this questionable youth soccer community. I am not easily fooled. While I have many relationships with many other organizations, and of those I know more than superficially they are not at the same level as Surf. My observation and opinion."

This "informed" opinion is on what? Having 2 kids play soccer?

Larry should stick to his training: slick, biased, drama-invoking "news reporting."
                            Fox News of youth soccer

Comment

Fox News of youth soccer
                              More like the National Enquirer

Comment

Today's gem:

"There will be no discussions on any level about who said what to to who in the context of private businesses discussion [sic] their business. Their business is none of your or my business."

Can't talk about SUSA/ISA transaction but can rip Alby based on a "rumor?"
                                he has been very biased against alby. I guess Alby didnt give in to his form advertising?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X