Boys 05

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the crazy loudmouth parents who think their son is the next Messi went to Timbers DA.
    Rest of the DA teams should have some normalcy now.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I see the thread has picked up again! Settle down Westside....not the first, nor will it be the last time this age group's parents are called out. Oh, and when you are called out...stop with all of the "these are 11 year old kids" comments. It is not the kids, but the parents that are the problem.

Don't hate the playuh...
      Hate the 05 Westside parent.
      Westside=💩
      You are lame and boring. Move onto more interesting things. Big deal you don't like WT 2005 parents. Think they care? I can promise you, they don't give two ****s.

Comment

Dude's got a serious unhealthy obsession with Westside.
        Move on bro.

Comment

You are lame and boring. Move onto more interesting things. Big deal you don't like WT 2005 parents. Think they care? I can promise you, they don't give two ****s.
          I think poster is hilarious. Especially when parents like you respond....EVERYTIME! Re-read your response, and ask yourself why people come on here and light you up.

Comment

Dude's got a serious unhealthy obsession with Westside.
            Move on bro.
            Do they? Because the individual (and reading through the past day, the person is not alone) called out a collection of parents for a certain team? How is that an unhealthy obsession? Is it because you are a Westside parent and say so?

Comment

I think poster is hilarious. Especially when parents like you respond....EVERYTIME! Re-read your response, and ask yourself why people come on here and light you up.
              I'm not a WT parent but I find your response an embarrassment to others of us who try to read positive stuff about our kids and their teams.

If someone differs with you, don't try to take the easy out and think we're all WT parents. We're not.

Comment

Do they? Because the individual (and reading through the past day, the person is not alone) called out a collection of parents for a certain team? How is that an unhealthy obsession? Is it because you are a Westside parent and say so?
                More likely calling you out for your weird obsession with them?

Comment

(Scene: Dimly lit conference room in library basement).

Me: Hello, everyone. My name is... Copa Dad.

Group: Hello, Copa.

Me: And I'm..... this is hard to say, and I'm only here because the judge says I got to be... a... WESTSIDE PARENT!!! (Starts bawling)

(Group starts clapping. A slow golf clap quickly turns into full-throated applause)

Me: I... wear Adidas tracksuits with an axe on them, don't care if kids are ballhogs as long as they are technical, and... and.... I GO CRAZY WHENEVER A GOALIE PUNTS THE BALL!!! (More bawling).

Man in room: It's OK, man. My name's Jo. We were all there once. Have a beer and we can talk about it.

Comment

(Scene: Dimly lit conference room in library basement).

Me: Hello, everyone. My name is... Copa Dad.

Group: Hello, Copa.

Me: And I'm..... this is hard to say, and I'm only here because the judge says I got to be... a... WESTSIDE PARENT!!! (Starts bawling)

(Group starts clapping. A slow golf clap quickly turns into full-throated applause)

Me: I... wear Adidas tracksuits with an axe on them, don't care if kids are ballhogs as long as they are technical, and... and.... I GO CRAZY WHENEVER A GOALIE PUNTS THE BALL!!! (More bawling).

Man in room: It's OK, man. My name's Jo. We were all there once. Have a beer and we can talk about it.

So, so, so, so, so incredibly dumb. And clearly you put thought and effort into this. Damn, you should be embarrassed. Go spend some time with your kid (s).

Comment

You are the same person everytime. Let it go, move on and don't be so abrasive. The WT parents don't care at all if you like or don't like them. Not one bit. Focus on more interesting things.

Comment

You are the same person everytime. Let it go, move on and don't be so abrasive. The WT parents don't care at all if you like or don't like them. Not one bit. Focus on more interesting things.
                        Wrong. For the umpteenth time on here, I had just read somebody voice an opinion against Westside, and then get put down for doing so. Not going to say if that is you or not, but I am also sick of reading all the BS. I am all for any and all positivity parents put out about their kiddos or teams. I enjoy Copa Dad, but that is about it.

Comment

So, so, so, so, so incredibly dumb. And clearly you put thought and effort into this. Damn, you should be embarrassed. Go spend some time with your kid (s).
                          Five minutes.

Comment

Pretty impossible to know who is posting what..some parents pose as parents of other teams just to stir things up or coaches posing as parents. Lots of DOCs and coaches in here. Take it for what it is.

Comment

Wrong. For the umpteenth time on here, I had just read somebody voice an opinion against Westside, and then get put down for doing so. Not going to say if that is you or not, but I am also sick of reading all the BS. I am all for any and all positivity parents put out about their kiddos or teams. I enjoy Copa Dad, but that is about it.
                              If you are so sick of all the BS, then don't participate. Don't go on here and don't make comments. I believe WT may just be defending themselves against your constant personal put downs.

Comment

If you are so sick of all the BS, then don't participate. Don't go on here and don't make comments. I believe WT may just be defending themselves against your constant personal put downs.
                                And, you just did it again. Does your arrogance know no end? You are telling others to not come on here or participate? I am not the one you have a beef with, but I feel like that doesn't matter. Quit being so thin skinned and weak minded and YOU Be the one to get out of here, or stop contributing to the reason people call out Westside. Do you purposefully intend to come off as such a pompous tool?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X