Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol, I know that's a reflexive retort here on TS. I actually have an affiliation with another school in the BSL and despise Weymouth. But the facts are the facts. They are returning a player who was in the running for MVP last season and might lead the league in scoring this year. Weymouth may have turned the corner a bit in their rebuild. I'm just asking the question.

Needham had the league leading scorer (and all american) two years ago and lost early in the tournament. One player does not make the team....helps....but cannot fulfill the entire team. Even if Weymouth has one or two good players, what is behind that? Braintree crushed Needham last year and will be good again this year.

Comment

Braintree crushed Needham last year and will be good again this year.
      Bunch of thugs they are

Comment

Needham had the league leading scorer (and all american) two years ago and lost early in the tournament. One player does not make the team....helps....but cannot fulfill the entire team. Even if Weymouth has one or two good players, what is behind that? Braintree crushed Needham last year and will be good again this year.
        I get your point and don't necessarily disagree but I believe said player on Needham was injured at the end of that season.

Comment

Lol, I know that's a reflexive retort here on TS. I actually have an affiliation with another school in the BSL and despise Weymouth. But the facts are the facts. They are returning a player who was in the running for MVP last season and might lead the league in scoring this year. Weymouth may have turned the corner a bit in their rebuild. I'm just asking the question.
          The best Weymouth players end up in private school.

Comment

The best Weymouth players end up in private school.
            That doesn't happen anywhere else?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2072047]Fighting for division title

CMass: Westborough and Wachusett

Wachusett? Are you joking? Your team was terrible last year. We beat you twice. Barely made it into the playoffs. Best player was a fast white midfielder who plays outside. Striker has no skill couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. The midfielders are small and play way to slow. One kid uses one move and falls over without any contact or gives the ball away like the rest of the team. Centerback is dirty and gets cards. Should be playing football. They will have another long season like last year.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2073956]
                Fighting for division title

CMass: Westborough and Wachusett

Wachusett? Are you joking? Your team was terrible last year. We beat you twice. Barely made it into the playoffs. Best player was a fast white midfielder who plays outside. Striker has no skill couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. The midfielders are small and play way to slow. One kid uses one move and falls over without any contact or gives the ball away like the rest of the team. Centerback is dirty and gets cards. Should be playing football. They will have another long season like last year.
                I know nothing about these two teams and won't argue with you. But I find it really funny that you felt the need to point out the one good player was white. Is that not like 95% of the players in mass?

Comment

Way too early for all of this

I will say, Nauset should be loaded again in 2017.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2074047]

I know nothing about these two teams and won't argue with you. But I find it really funny that you felt the need to point out the one good player was white. Is that not like 95% of the players in mass?
                    Probably the same racist ahole on anither thread who gave reasons why blacks aren't good at certain sports

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFilides View Post

Nauset I predict will be good but maybe not as dominant as they were last year.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2074122]

Probably the same racist ahole on anither thread who gave reasons why blacks aren't good at certain sports
                        Maybe the poster was objectively pointing out a specific player.
                        Perhaps the poster was a black dad who felt the need to identify a player as white
                        Possibly that you are a liberal lefty looney who seeks out anything and everything to label it as racism

Comment

Didn't mean to start a race/political discussion. I literally found it funny that white was used as descriptor because I'm sure it applied to 18 or 19 of the players on the field. It was probably the least identifying word that could've been used.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFilides View Post

How much is Nauset returning. And is there anyway they play anybody of note before the sectional finals?

Comment

Nauset I predict will be good but maybe not as dominant as they were last year.
                              Is Nauset still hiding in D2?

Comment

Is Nauset still hiding in D2?
                                Yes - Masco will see them again in the finals

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X