X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Weston parents

i fart in your general direction!

Go back to the only crappy DA that wanted your kiddo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Go back to the only crappy DA that wanted your kiddo!!!
      You're the only one who mentioned DA, *********. You must be one of the ********* DA parents who think their kids **** doesn't stink. Papi chulo.

Comment

You're the only one who mentioned DA, *********. You must be one of the ********* DA parents who think their kids **** doesn't stink. Papi chulo.
        Who smell their kid's sh!t? You have a serious mental disorder.

Comment

Weston parents are the worst, by far, the worst. Incredibly delusional and entitled.

Comment

Hahahahaha

Comment

Please shut up. Root for your kids but keep all your comments to yourselves.

Comment

your kid has the most red cards in the league cause he can't play clean hahahaha as soon as he gets beat with skill he has to clip from behind,

Comment

your kid has the most red cards in the league cause he can't play clean hahahaha as soon as he gets beat with skill he has to clip from behind,
                  Sergio you know he is talking to you what no reply

Comment

Sergio you know he is talking to you what no reply
                    He ran like a girl, he scares from me, little bitch nik

Comment

He ran like a girl, he scares from me, little bitch nik
                      No sir my husband and I were there you stayed in your chair and he stayed in the stands. Good choice by both of you not to get into fisticuffs at a kid soccer game. None of you ran scared.

Please don't get chorused into an altercation by an instigator. It happened it's over.

Comment

No sir my husband and I were there you stayed in your chair and he stayed in the stands. Good choice by both of you not to get into fisticuffs at a kid soccer game. None of you ran scared.

Please don't get chorused into an altercation by an instigator. It happened it's over.
                        No ma'am he knew better than to come down, is well documented he's a pussy.

Comment

No ma'am he knew better than to come down, is well documented he's a pussy.
                          Hey you took off right after the game. You know how to find me if you really wanted so stop talking trash. Acere tu nada mas hablas mierda Marielita pendejo

Comment

wow !!!!

i have no idea what or whom these last post referes to but ill tell you something. It sounds like what would be going on within a Kendall family squad. Low class latin chusma !!!!

Please refrain from showing us your true
                            colors and stripes being associated with Weston F.C. We are trying to run a proffesional-like club that will teach values and honor to the athletes involved.

take your low class, uneducated comments elsewhere.

Sincerely

Weston F.C. organization

Comment

wow !!!!

i have no idea what or whom these last post referes to but ill tell you something. It sounds like what would be going on within a Kendall family squad. Low class latin chusma !!!!

Please refrain from showing us your true
                              colors and stripes being associated with Weston F.C. We are trying to run a proffesional-like club that will teach values and honor to the athletes involved.

take your low class, uneducated comments elsewhere.

Sincerely

Weston F.C. organization
                              Vaya a mamar una pinga negra bieeen grande!!!
                              Love,
                              Kendall FC

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X