Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Plenty of kids can't cut it. Revs and other DA clubs cut kids all the time. Until ECNL came along NPL would be where you'd go back to. Now they could to ECNL or NPL.
    Previously pre-academy for the younger double age year. You seem stuck on stupid.

Comment

Previously pre-academy for the younger double age year. You seem stuck on stupid.
      Was replying to the poster feeling bad for anyone who went from the revs back to NPL. Yes I know pre-academy was there for the kids the club wanted to keep but weren't quite ready for an older combined age team. Some of those pre academy teams were pretty shi**y. If they can take some DA players and pull in some good NPL players then ECNL may be a better league to play in than what there was before. Even if you can't make the DA squad down the road you'll be in the next best option.

Comment

Was replying to the poster feeling bad for anyone who went from the revs back to NPL. Yes I know pre-academy was there for the kids the club wanted to keep but weren't quite ready for an older combined age team. Some of those pre academy teams were pretty shi**y. If they can take some DA players and pull in some good NPL players then ECNL may be a better league to play in than what there was before. Even if you can't make the DA squad down the road you'll be in the next best option.
        A lot of "IF" this happens, then this "MAY" happen in these posts about ECNL. Hmmmmm. I guess we'll see what happens down the road.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X