Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are an idiot. We have had a great experience with the club and highly recommend Team Boca.
    Post your name. You are full of ****.

Comment

Comprehension? Ok, I'll bite. It would be "years" not "year's". And we are not blaming your daughter, but I guarantee you if she was better than she is, she would have been placed on a team. Or maybe she was placed on a team, but not the team that you built her hopes up to. I don't work at a fry machine, but for what I do, it beats sitting at a computer anonymously taking shots at a club for not picking your daughter. The same thing goes on at every club. Kids go to a club and tryout. If they are good enough, they make a team. It is really that simple. I am not at TB, but laugh at the bitterness that goes on between this club and BU.
      TB has been sinking for years. The faithful can not bail fast enough to stem the tide of poor training and a complete lack of concern from the top in this organization. There are alumni who are now parents who wont even let there kid stay in the club. Very sad. This formerly great ship is now an artificial reef. Good for only bottom dwellers.

Comment

I'm not the OP, but it is obvious you were involved in this poor decision at Team Boca. Why get so butt hurt and lose your sh!t like that? The guy already said his daughter made a team. He is pissed about what happened to the group as a whole. I didn't get the impression that he was living vicariously through his player. Only you said that. And as far as your comments about former players that left, I don't know anything about that. Good luck in their decision. Players move all the time. But I guarantee whatever girls are left on that team, they will have a far better season this year than the nonexistent 2001 teams at TB. Seriously, how can a club not have a single team for entire age group? You have 2 teams at U19, 2 at U18, 0 at U17, 2 at U16, 2 at U15. Someone, somewhere, at some time, royally screwed this age group.
        Forget the vendetta, go watch the practices. See the young players coach show up late for every practice. Watch the coaches talk to each other all practice and not bother to work with the kids. Talk to the parents who are watching. We may not know that much about the game but we know effort when we see it and TB does not even try.

Comment

Forget the vendetta, go watch the practices. See the young players coach show up late for every practice. Watch the coaches talk to each other all practice and not bother to work with the kids. Talk to the parents who are watching. We may not know that much about the game but we know effort when we see it and TB does not even try.
          This is probably the most accurate statement about Team Boca. We left this club for that very reason. The only good thing TB has going for them is their fields. Period.

Comment

I call BS. Our warm-ups started 15mins. before each practice, and practice always ran 8-10min longer than scheduled, and coaches were strictly focused on the girls during practice. Most of the coaches are college coaches, and very professional. One of them is the head coach at FAU, you should read his resume.

Comment

I call BS. Our warm-ups started 15mins. before each practice, and practice always ran 8-10min longer than scheduled, and coaches were strictly focused on the girls during practice. Most of the coaches are college coaches, and very professional. One of them is the head coach at FAU, you should read his resume.
              I'm guessing you are new to the club with a player on a young team. Maybe U11 or U10?
              It's OK. We understand. There are several former TB cult members on this forum. We drank the same kool aid as you. Give it time. All of the above will start to make sense very soon.

Comment

I'm guessing you are new to the club with a player on a young team. Maybe U11 or U10?
                It's OK. We understand. There are several former TB cult members on this forum. We drank the same kool aid as you. Give it time. All of the above will start to make sense very soon.
                Yea, you are just trolling. This is our 4th year at TB, and my daughter is in high school. What you described definitely doesn't happen with the older teams, at least not for the first teams. As far as drinking the kool-aid, there is definetly less drama at TB compared to the other clubs around here; BU, FC, Wellington, Boynton. You have to admit that.

Comment

Yea, you are just trolling. This is our 4th year at TB, and my daughter is in high school. What you described definitely doesn't happen with the older teams, at least not for the first teams. As far as drinking the kool-aid, there is definetly less drama at TB compared to the other clubs around here; BU, FC, Wellington, Boynton. You have to admit that.
                  Trolling? Interesting comment. OK. Not sure you understand the difference between drinking kool-aid and less drama. That is not how you measure the success of a soccer club. But since you have a daughter in high school and on an elite "first" team, take a stab at these questions from another post:

1. If there was such a large number of players at tryouts, why are there so few teams? And as mentioned in another post, the U19 Navy is actually a combined age group of 1999, 2000, and 2001. What happened there?

2. State Cup is simply a large tournament that is drawn out over time. It is no different than playing at CASL or Jeff Cup, but over several weeks, not days. And winning at State Cup definitely does not mean any team is a "State Champion." There are multiple clubs that no longer participate. Claiming success at SC is a joke. No better than saying you have a lot of Got Soccer points.

3. Great observation about the coaches. Team Boca has 3-4 active college coaches. No other club can promote that. But when you look at the rosters for those schools, namely FAU, Nova, and Lynn, you do not see any players from Team Boca. I see Sunrise, Boynton, even Boca United. If the club has these coaches on staff, why are they not grooming players to be recruited on their school teams? I would expect to see 3-4 across the Freshman to Senior ages.

Comment

I figured it was you. I've read so many of your post, I recognize your constating bashing/trolling. Did I mention anything about teams/tryouts/statecup?? Nope, I just stated you were lying about the coaches behavior at practice. That other stuff is just your non-sense. This past year, no one left the team. I guess we all think the kool aid taste just fine.

Comment

I figured it was you. I've read so many of your post, I recognize your constating bashing/trolling. Did I mention anything about teams/tryouts/statecup?? Nope, I just stated you were lying about the coaches behavior at practice. That other stuff is just your non-sense. This past year, no one left the team. I guess we all think the kool aid taste just fine.
                      You seem to be having a conversation on your own and separate from everyone else. Can you stay on topic or are the voices telling you something else?

Comment

Team Boca = Team Bullsh!t

Comment

And so now with Sunrise moving to the NPL and US Club Soccer, this leaves Team Boca in a great position. No one in the way to win all of SFUYSA. Champions of rec soccer here we come.

Hey BD, will that look good on my player's resume when applying to Polk State?

Comment

Wait a second. Is someone this serious about girl's soccer? For real??

You do realize how bad girls soccer is, right? You are literally posting emotionally about what would be considered a third division boys team in the same age group, right?

I know you love your girl and all, but dude, it's a girls team!!! Did you think your club could promise too rate women players? There is no such thing. Girls just don't have the ability to be the best soccer players. Why are you so upset?
                            Real boys play footballl in America.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X