Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    sorry, but nep does not have the same level of talent as npl (at least in new england). I'm not saying there aren't talented players in nep nor am i saying there aren't talented teams in the nep. However, in the top nep divisions, you may get 2 competitive games a season where in new england npl, almost every game is competitive. Also, nep teams usually aren't going to get the best groupings in tournaments.
    fake news alert..........fake news alert...........fake news alert

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Sorry, but NEP does not have the same level of talent as NPL (at least in New England). I'm not saying there aren't talented players in NEP nor am I saying there aren't talented teams in the NEP. However, in the top NEP divisions, you may get 2 competitive games a season where in New England NPL, almost every game is competitive. Also, NEP teams usually aren't going to get the best groupings in tournaments.
      I can point you in the direction of 8 NPL games that were not even close to competitive and that's just looking at the Aztec Team. You are stuck in this NPL mud and you will never get it, your brain washed and programmed that NPL is some wonder league that will get your kid to the next level. Aztec current coaching staff has gotten no one into college, any kids that are getting into college are left over from DS, EK and PL and that is a fact. Also Aztec current players nearing college still call on them to assist them with college because the current Aztec coaching staff does not give a f#$K. GC has won nothing since leaving
      FC Stars he can not develop he needs a name club backing him to surround him with a ton of talent so he is unable to screw things up. DS great job with all your NEFC NS teams, I will be very happy if my daughter gets picked for any of the NEFC NS teams next week.

Comment

Just a question why is getting NPL spot so great? Isn't NPL the 3rd league now? Nep npl does it really matter?

Comment

NEP Pride

To all those NPLers check out the photo of the NEFC NS (NEP) State Cup Champions on the Mass State Cup home page. A picture is worth a thousand words on this blog. Congrats to the players and the coaches and the club!

"Sometimes you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

Comment

To all those NPLers check out the photo of the NEFC NS (NEP) State Cup Champions on the Mass State Cup home page. A picture is worth a thousand words on this blog. Congrats to the players and the coaches and the club!

"Sometimes you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"
            Problem is that those kids will still to leave to find a team playing in NPL, ECNL or DAP is they want consistent competition. They are still just an NEP team at the end of the day

Comment

Well I ain't often right but I've never been wrong, seldom turns out the way it does in the song

Comment

Problem is that those kids will still to leave to find a team playing in NPL, ECNL or DAP is they want consistent competition. They are still just an NEP team at the end of the day
                Actually, this time the table has flipped. Have you seen how many Stars girls have shown up to NEFC tryouts? People are seeing the light. It is about development and having a support system to push to play at the next level. I have not seen any better than the NEFC program and especially it's newly adopted NS group.

Stop being blinded by the league names. Plenty of high level showcases and Jamborees that create the competition. These NEFC teams are ranked right up there with your NPL, ECNL teams and beat a few of them. Good programs, good coaches, and competitive teams are what develop young athletes. When you find that combination that works, yes that means do your homework don't just follow the herd, you stick with it.

Comment

With a State Cup trophy, an invite to the Nationals, and a long line out the tryout door filled with NPL and ECNL applicants. I don't those kids are going anywhere

"Truckin', I'm a goin' home. Whoa whoa baby, back where I belong"

Comment

3 teams with official announcement of coaches already announced to players.
                    3 teams it is.
                    New coaches brought in some quality players.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistere
                      3 teams it is.
                      New coaches brought in some quality players.
                      You went back a week to revive a thread that wasn't messaging the way you like? Where do you work? Let me guess. In marketing.

Comment

No one leaving. Many contracts signed, and many more NPL teams to beat.

League does not make the team, the team makes it to nationals! Enjoy your summer, we have more soccer to play.

Comment

Just curious if NEFC NS is getting, or has, a NPL team?

Thanks
                          Not with a ranking of #22 they're not.

Comment

Not with a ranking of #22 they're not.
                            Ranking has nothing to do with making the NPL, but I'm sure you already know that.

Comment

Ranking has nothing to do with making the NPL, but I'm sure you already know that.

Those who know are not telling and those who don't know are telling....

Comment

This is not correct

The NPL is changing it format and allowing the top teams in the NEP into the NPL.

Not sure if there will be a wild card team anymore.
                                Is this official yet?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X