South Shore Select / FC Boston Merger

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope SSS does not merge with FC Boston. FM is a complete disaster. Stay where you are and as far away from this mental-midget, control freak as possible. This is not an attack on FM. It is a friendly understatement based on my personal experiences with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Why would SSS want to merger? Especially with FC Boston who doesn't have anything to bring to the table. Liz needs to find her own way to get the AP teams teams in ECNL. She has to have some way, especially with the 03s being top nationally. And her elite level teams could easily compete in NPL. The club is holding their players back if they stay the way it is but there has to be a better way than a merger.
      FCB has the patch, that's a start. Seems 'Partnership' is the more appropriate term. Then rather than losing girls as they get older they would draw them. Breakers, imo, have passed Stars as strongest club and if itsy bitsy SSS could get a foothold in DA or Ecnl seems their development model may just take them to another level.

Comment

FM can't merge with anyone until the lawsuit with the Bolts gets resolved. LL has no desire or inclination to play 2nd fiddle to anyone, not least a washed up bafoon.

Comment

FM can't merge with anyone until the lawsuit with the Bolts gets resolved. LL has no desire or inclination to play 2nd fiddle to anyone, not least a washed up bafoon.
          Ok I'll bite. what law suit?

Comment

The one with BA. Insane situation to say the least.

Comment

BA v. Who?

Comment

Bolts should lose Scorpions and bring in Select.
                Bolts DOC is a carbon copy of Trump. Complete bully. He could care less about the woman's game. Select is fine on their own and will continue to prosper.

Comment

Please due tell. You do mean BA from bolts not breakers academy? One thing about FM he always protects his back side.
                  Does any one think LL cares about what league she is in? The only time she will start to care is when the younger girls start to go else where. Meaning loss of money. Also why would any top league give select a spot for older teams?
                  Also who would coach these older teams?
                  I don't think LL is able to coach older teams. I know she coached high school.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X