Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIJSL vs BOTN Tryout Boards

Let's face it, BOTN has died. I look at the tryouts forum and it always says 2-3 people viewing and most ads struggle to generate even a few dozen views. Based on his small traffic you would think soccer is dead.

So I thought I would list the LIJSL tryout forum for the LI people here. Here teams generate 200-2,000 views easily!

http://www.lijsoccer.com/tryouts/viewforum.php?f=2

Feel free to list others you know of so we can continue to show local soccer is alive and well, just not Larry's polluted version of it.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's face it, BOTN has died. I look at the tryouts forum and it always says 2-3 people viewing and most ads struggle to generate even a few dozen views. Based on his small traffic you would think soccer is dead.

So I thought I would list the LIJSL tryout forum for the LI people here. Here teams generate 200-2,000 views easily!

http://www.lijsoccer.com/tryouts/viewforum.php?f=2

Feel free to list others you know of so we can continue to show local soccer is alive and well, just not Larry's polluted version of it.
    Pretty cool. Never knew that existed

Comment

LIJSL vs BOTN Tryout Boards

I cannot get there? Anyone else?

Comment

I cannot get there? Anyone else?
        The site was down this morning. It's back up now.

Comment

The site was down this morning. It's back up now.
          And still quite useless and boring - minus the whole Alby 2006 blowup, which has since been removed

Comment

And still quite useless and boring - minus the whole Alby 2006 blowup, which has since been removed
            What's the alby 2006 blowup? Confused

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X