Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#Delusuional Racist Trump Supporters stop posting on TS.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    her crime in lybia wasnt that she murdered anyone, it was that she was incompetent and never thought about the anniversary in an Arab country she destabilized. thats not a scandal thats just a fact

her scandals - just a few
    private server
    mishandling top secret material
    destruction of billys bitches
    wh travel office
    whitewater
    lying to the American public-right wing conspiracy
    lying the the FBI
    She's like the Teflon Dame. None of it stuck, even after multiple congressional hearings and investigations.
    Damn liberal FBI. Why doesn't Trump and the Republican Congress just lock her up right now?? Should be easy, there's evidence all around.

Comment

She's like the Teflon Dame. None of it stuck, even after multiple congressional hearings and investigations.
      Damn liberal FBI. Why doesn't Trump and the Republican Congress just lock her up right now?? Should be easy, there's evidence all around.
      It's fault of MSM. They never reported on Bengahzi or the 33,000 emails on personal server. Lock her up.

Comment

tut tut. Evidence-based is now a no no. not allowed. banned.

Comment

her crime in lybia wasnt that she murdered anyone, it was that she was incompetent and never thought about the anniversary in an Arab country she destabilized. thats not a scandal thats just a fact

her scandals - just a few
          private server
          mishandling top secret material
          destruction of billys bitches
          wh travel office
          whitewater
          lying to the American public-right wing conspiracy
          lying the the FBI

This is pretty good you should watch it , it shows the real Clinton that Trump describes ...let me know what you think.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNdnDhP9JzM

Comment

tut tut. Evidence-based is now a no no. not allowed. banned.
            I know. It's crazy. She's like a witch with super powers. Breaking the laws all the time and cant be stopped. When will Trump lock her up?

Comment

The Twitter in Chief is a Racist Con man ! stop lying to yourself , you also are Racist by supporting him —the past few weeks TS has been hijacked with extreme right wing Perv supporters, and Soccer Enthusiasts cannot read a post without your Steve Bannon Racist Homophobia, Islamphobia views ...This is Connecticut please bring your values elsewhere. ....
              Give it a rest, jacka**. No one wants to read your left wing drivel. The hate and I’ll informed views you spew show your ignorance and drive people to support 45. Shut up.

Comment

I know. It's crazy. She's like a witch with super powers. Breaking the laws all the time and cant be stopped. When will Trump lock her up?
                Post refers to his administration banning agencies from using 7 words including "evidence-based" , and science-based".

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...der-fetus.html

Comment

Post refers to his administration banning agencies from using 7 words including "evidence-based" , and science-based".

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...der-fetus.html
                  Science-based is fake science

Comment

Science-based is fake science
                    Ban is absurd and disturbing but of little consequence. Scientific truths will go on being scientific truths regardless of the words used to discuss them or even if they are discussed at all.

Comment

Ban is absurd and disturbing but of little consequence. Scientific truths will go on being scientific truths regardless of the words used to discuss them or even if they are discussed at all.
                      EPA is on a witch hunt. This is heat a dictatorship looks like E.P.A.

Contractor Has Spent Past Year Scouring the Agency for Anti-Trump Officials https://nyti.ms/2kyER09

Comment

This is pretty good you should watch it , it shows the real Clinton that Trump describes ...let me know what you think.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNdnDhP9JzM
                        So funny watching this ,and what I know now I would never vote for him again. I hated Clinton but I never thought Trump and this circus type Administration would be so bad.

Just my stance on this bloody mess.

Comment

Hope the GOP Congrsssional memebers enjoy their last year in D.C. The tax bill helped seal their fate. They can always complete the sale of their souls to the devil by working for lobbyists. http://nbcnews.to/2AZreCh

Comment

Hope the GOP Congrsssional memebers enjoy their last year in D.C. The tax bill helped seal their fate. They can always complete the sale of their souls to the devil by working for lobbyists. http://nbcnews.to/2AZreCh
                            Please Don’t inspire the Republicans into thinking there’s a chance Democrats will win anymore states in 2018 .... let them believe it’s fake news.
                            I want them to continue with Hillary Clinton as their fall back and I hope and pray to god Trump fires Mueller!....

Comment

Please Don’t inspire the Republicans into thinking there’s a chance Democrats will win anymore states in 2018 .... let them believe it’s fake news.
                              I want them to continue with Hillary Clinton as their fall back and I hope and pray to god Trump fires Mueller!....
                              when your enemy is destroying themselves,get out of the way- Trump wont fire Mueller, he is better for Trump right where he is
                              I love how you think the Doug Jones Victory is huge- he beat a "pedophile) by 1% point not exactly a landslide

Comment

when your enemy is destroying themselves,get out of the way- Trump wont fire Mueller, he is better for Trump right where he is
                                I love how you think the Doug Jones Victory is huge- he beat a "pedophile) by 1% point not exactly a landslide
                                I disagree - Trump will fire Mueller because he has no impulse control. He can't get out of his own way, to his own detriment. GOP Congress will do nothing about it, but many of them will get ousted in 2018 and 2020. I agree the Jones victory was not even close to a landslide, but a V is a V and in AL that's still a pretty big psychological victory. The Jones vote did show that millennials are a force to be reckoned with and they are not on the same page with Republicans or their platform. They're far more racially and economically diverse than the party of the rich old white guys. The AL vote brought out Trump and the GOP's true colors. So did the tax bill. Voters are increasingly sick and tired of it all.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fir...e-2008-n830436

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X