Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#Delusuional Racist Trump Supporters stop posting on TS.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#Delusuional Racist Trump Supporters stop posting on TS.

The Twitter in Chief is a Racist Con man ! stop lying to yourself , you also are Racist by supporting him —the past few weeks TS has been hijacked with extreme right wing Perv supporters, and Soccer Enthusiasts cannot read a post without your Steve Bannon Racist Homophobia, Islamphobia views ...This is Connecticut please bring your values elsewhere. ....

Assuming it's the same guy who's been ranting on the FL board forever

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/newrep...eply&p=2162985

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Assuming it's the same guy who's been ranting on the FL board forever

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/newrep...eply&p=2162985
      Wow wow wow .... you are sick my man i mean really sick. Get to Bellevue quick!

Wow wow ...it’s disturbing to know you follow every TS soccer state and thread .... mother of god .... you’re really freaking me out. Do you have a day job ?

Comment

Wow wow ...it’s disturbing to know you follow every TS soccer state and thread .... mother of god .... you’re really freaking me out. Do you have a day job ?
        Believue??? Freudian slip???? I think this BS is your day job

Comment

Dude check yourself into Bellevue Hospital not “ Believue” i don’t know where the hell that is...but honestly you do know you have a serious trolling sickness that needs to be addressed.

Comment

Embarrassing post for you. Everyone knows Bellevue is a mental hospital in NY.

Go to bed, regroup your thoughts tomorrow.

Comment

The Twitter in Chief is a Racist Con man ! stop lying to yourself , you also are Racist by supporting him —the past few weeks TS has been hijacked with extreme right wing Perv supporters, and Soccer Enthusiasts cannot read a post without your Steve Bannon Racist Homophobia, Islamphobia views ...This is Connecticut please bring your values elsewhere. ....
              I don’t like Trump, but I especially don’t like morons like you who throw out accusations, names and smears on people you don’t know, with no facts whatsoever. And no I’m not talking about Moore. He was an idiot before these accusations. And I’m not even talking about Trump. What I dislike is you throwing everyone else in a bowl. Maybe people voted for Trump bc they thought HrC was the worst candidate in history (I did). Maybe some votes for Trump bc they think those that have abortions are murderers. Maybe they don’t like the idea that government is too big and people are better off not working than getting a job. There are tons of reasons to support a candidate and you need to find the issues most dear to you and vote accordingly. That is the problem with the two party system. People support a party over issues. Both parties are guilty of it.

Comment

I don’t like Trump, but I especially don’t like morons like you who throw out accusations, names and smears on people you don’t know, with no facts whatsoever. And no I’m not talking about Moore. He was an idiot before these accusations. And I’m not even talking about Trump. What I dislike is you throwing everyone else in a bowl. Maybe people voted for Trump bc they thought HrC was the worst candidate in history (I did). Maybe some votes for Trump bc they think those that have abortions are murderers. Maybe they don’t like the idea that government is too big and people are better off not working than getting a job. There are tons of reasons to support a candidate and you need to find the issues most dear to you and vote accordingly. That is the problem with the two party system. People support a party over issues. Both parties are guilty of it.
                Racist person you are and all the DT supporters that roll with you, do me a favor and write less mumbo jumbo.

Divider.

Comment

Racist person you are and all the DT supporters that roll with you, do me a favor and write less mumbo jumbo.

Divider.
                  Go back to school, loser. You clearly lack education. I doubt you even know what the insults you throw around mean.

Comment

Go back to school, loser. You clearly lack education. I doubt you even know what the insults you throw around mean.
                    It means you're racist white trash. Go put your white hood in the closet. Not your night tonight.

Comment

Some people, myself included, read other state threads occasionally to see what's going on in soccer, especially if you have a kid in top league that plays in other states or nationally (example discussions about how GDA is going so far). This site in general only has a few active boards and each has it's own set of crazy.

Comment

Some people, myself included, read other state threads occasionally to see what's going on in soccer, especially if you have a kid in top league that plays in other states or nationally (example discussions about how GDA is going so far). This site in general only has a few active boards and each has it's own set of crazy.
                        Took you all night to think of a good one uh skipper, and you say “Some” nah only a couple, you and one other dickweed obsessed to chat, but i could see a mention from the MA board but that’s about it

Comment

Fascists like this is why the founders knew we needed guns. In a nanosecond they would shut down speech if they could get away with it. l

Comment

Divider.
                            People like you are such idiots. This sort of stuff is what destroys the Dem party. Trump gains supporters when the looney lefties speak. Lol.

Comment

People like you are such idiots. This sort of stuff is what destroys the Dem party. Trump gains supporters when the looney lefties speak. Lol.
                              Yup yup and that’s why you all lost a Red state last night, so you do what you do and I’ll do what I do ... fair?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X