Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More like watching new charges hit your credit card and having a panic attack
    Doubtful. Type that is flying kid to disney to play soccer have assistants to take care of minor details like bills.

Comment

no CT teams at Disney this year. A handful of NY/NJ/PA teams but the vast majority is MidAtlantic and SE.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=60326

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        no ct teams at disney this year. A handful of ny/nj/pa teams but the vast majority is midatlantic and se.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/de...?eventid=60326
        yu u16

Comment

Disney tournament is a waste. It's a vacation 1st, soccer event 2nd. So indicative of the soccer culture in this country. Fun 1st, soccer 2nd.

Comment

Disney tournament is a waste. It's a vacation 1st, soccer event 2nd. So indicative of the soccer culture in this country. Fun 1st, soccer 2nd.
            Right!! I prefer that we go to tournaments in a coal mine.

Work 1st, soccer 2nd.

Comment

Maybe. My team this year said no disney. It is very possible to find a good team that does not attend that silly tournament.

Comment

Work 1st, soccer 2nd.
                you nailed it. Let's make the sport even less fun so more kids go to competing sports that ARE fun.

Comment

you nailed it. Let's make the sport even less fun so more kids go to competing sports that ARE fun.
                  well problem is soccer is fun. We would have all ditched it with the time and expense suck long ago other wise.

disney is also fun i suppose if you like that sort of thing. but the two have nothing to do with one another and make no sense to combine.

Comment

A waste in that it's the most expensive week of the year to travel + car rental, hotels, food etc. The crowds at the parks are out of control that week. All to play ok teams that you can play at other events like Jeff Cup and others that you can drive to during less expensive times of the year and don't overlap with a family-oriented holiday.

Comment

A waste in that it's the most expensive week of the year to travel + car rental, hotels, food etc. The crowds at the parks are out of control that week. All to play ok teams that you can play at other events like Jeff Cup and others that you can drive to during less expensive times of the year and don't overlap with a family-oriented holiday.
                      Uggg. miserable just thinking of it. Not a fan.

Comment

well problem is soccer is fun. We would have all ditched it with the time and expense suck long ago other wise.

disney is also fun i suppose if you like that sort of thing. but the two have nothing to do with one another and make no sense to combine.
                        Did Disney event awhile back. Crowds, cost, game times often cut into the day limiting "vacation" time. Ok fun. Once. Glad we didn't have to do it again. Disney (we prefer Universal) is fun. But that week and the one between Christmas and New Years are the worse weeks to go). I'd rather drive to PA or NJ or VA on another weekend and for far less money; keep the savings for better trips that don't revolve around soccer.

Comment

You know they moved the dates- it was this past weekend
                          Noone missed school, lines were good and for some reason there was no traffic anywhere. That i didnt expect- TSA lines were empty

Comment

Noone missed school, lines were good and for some reason there was no traffic anywhere. That i didnt expect- TSA lines were empty
                            who cares about any of that. How many coaches traveled down there and gave up a holiday weekend to be at the event? You realize the purpose of showcases is to showcase right?

Comment

Yes. Thanksgiving weekend. Expensive and everything else. Thanks for chiming in YU dad. Hope your kid landed that coveted scholarship!

Comment

Work 1st, soccer 2nd.
                                "Meat comes first!"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X