Championship Predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2151602]I assume you're trolling, but I'll oblige...

It would be nice to turn that seat blue. Roy Moore is a complete and utter douchetard, and I'd prefer he not be in the Senate. His recent issues give false hope that he might not get elected, but there's a long time still before the special election, and the tides will turn even further by then. Despite polls showing him behind, I fear he will have an DJT-style resurgence on election day. My hatred of the man is based on his fundamentalist views, and homophobia, etc. not necessarily his pursuit of teen girls. (which is actually pretty funny)[/QUOTE

You used the word Fear, so Again I’ll ask , what is it that Moore will do that will effect you and your family that you fear.
    Will Civil rights be reversed or a ban on Homosexuals, reply with some substance.
    I don’t care how you feel personally about him.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2151664]
      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I assume you're trolling, but I'll oblige...

It would be nice to turn that seat blue. Roy Moore is a complete and utter douchetard, and I'd prefer he not be in the Senate. His recent issues give false hope that he might not get elected, but there's a long time still before the special election, and the tides will turn even further by then. Despite polls showing him behind, I fear he will have an DJT-style resurgence on election day. My hatred of the man is based on his fundamentalist views, and homophobia, etc. not necessarily his pursuit of teen girls. (which is actually pretty funny)[/QUOTE

You used the word Fear, so Again I’ll ask , what is it that Moore will do that will effect you and your family that you fear.
      Will Civil rights be reversed or a ban on Homosexuals, reply with some substance.
      I predict an fciac team will win LL this year

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2151675]

I predict an fciac team will win LL this year
        I fear you are correct

Comment

It would be nice to turn that seat blue. Roy Moore is a complete and utter douchetard, and I'd prefer he not be in the Senate. His recent issues give false hope that he might not get elected, but there's a long time still before the special election, and the tides will turn even further by then. Despite polls showing him behind, I fear he will have an DJT-style resurgence on election day. My hatred of the man is based on his fundamentalist views, and homophobia, etc. not necessarily his pursuit of teen girls. (which is actually pretty funny)
          Nice for the seat to turn Blue, your hatred on his views for Gays but you’re not so concerned about his pursuit for young teens, and you actually find it funny, Really!

Interesting.....I think Beachbum needs to report your ip son, you ain’t right.

Comment

It would be nice to turn that seat blue. Roy Moore is a complete and utter douchetard, and I'd prefer he not be in the Senate. His recent issues give false hope that he might not get elected, but there's a long time still before the special election, and the tides will turn even further by then. Despite polls showing him behind, I fear he will have an DJT-style resurgence on election day. My hatred of the man is based on his fundamentalist views, and homophobia, etc. not necessarily his pursuit of teen girls. (which is actually pretty funny)
            As opposed to Clinton who sexually harassed an intern. That was ok according to democrats. If I got skull from an intern at work and it was discovered, I would be fired, plain and simple.

Al Franken is ok too. He merely meant his sexual assault as comedy according to democrats. That is acceptable.

Comment

Only a d**k would reply in such a way.

A Professor at Troll University you are.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2151664]

It's a figure of speech, clown. Not literal teeth-chattering fear. And Moore alone will not "effect" me at all. Because "effect" is generally used as a noun. He will affect me, and millions of others if his presence gives the orange messiah a 51-49 seat majority to continue to (attempt to) ram sh!tty laws through the senate.

Comment

Only a d**k would reply in such a way.

A Professor at Troll University you are.
                  Uh, thanks?

Comment

As opposed to Clinton who sexually harassed an intern. That was ok according to democrats. If I got skull from an intern at work and it was discovered, I would be fired, plain and simple.

Al Franken is ok too. He merely meant his sexual assault as comedy according to democrats. That is acceptable.
                    The thought alone of al Franken sticking his 👅 in my mouth would make me vomit and I was a dirty girl. Still am, but don’t act on it now a days.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2151699]

It's a figure of speech, clown. Not literal teeth-chattering fear. And Moore alone will not "effect" me at all. Because "effect" is generally used as a noun. He will affect me, and millions of others if his presence gives the orange messiah a 51-49 seat majority to continue to (attempt to) ram sh!tty laws through the senate.
                      Ok so you proved ‘your’ point that you’re intelligent, I can tell by your views on how you see the world and its politics, you’re of the extreme left, with views or its values ( according to you) attempting to dictate here or with friends.
                      But I know of guys like you and there’s one in my town. Those guys are the biggest BSs to walk the earth. The guy I’m talking about does business trips to the Far East —Thailand , China and Singapore and if anyone knows a $1 gets ( me love you Long time ) loving with young, poor desperate women.
                      Wife’s can never catch these good ole boys and no one knows at home so they practice their goodness all day here on TS or the community’s they belong too, but I’m not buying it Pee Wee.

So if you’re a Professor of Troll and it doesnt bother you so much about Moore’s possible Fornication because you find it funny, and only concerned with a balance of power for your own liberal beliefs , then good luck and look in the mirror because you’re officiated as one of the reasons why DT won.

Faker!

Comment

You're an immigrant afraid from the balance of power leaning towards white America men, maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself and focus for your own country of origin and its corrupt countrymen along with the Female Genital Mutilation.

Comment

You're an immigrant afraid from the balance of power leaning towards white America men, maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself and focus for your own country of origin and its corrupt countrymen along with the Female Genital Mutilation.
                          That's adorable. Nice try. Almost as far off as the douchenozzle above you.

Actually, being a white American man has been "berry berry good ...to me!"
                          Just don't see why people who aren't white American men can't have a chance here in the ol' US of A.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2151721]

Ok so you proved ‘your’ point that you’re intelligent, I can tell by your views on how you see the world and its politics, you’re of the extreme left, with views or its values ( according to you) attempting to dictate here or with friends.
                            But I know of guys like you and there’s one in my town. Those guys are the biggest BSs to walk the earth. The guy I’m talking about does business trips to the Far East —Thailand , China and Singapore and if anyone knows a $1 gets ( me love you Long time ) loving with young, poor desperate women.
                            Wife’s can never catch these good ole boys and no one knows at home so they practice their goodness all day here on TS or the community’s they belong too, but I’m not buying it Pee Wee.

So if you’re a Professor of Troll and it doesnt bother you so much about Moore’s possible Fornication because you find it funny, and only concerned with a balance of power for your own liberal beliefs , then good luck and look in the mirror because you’re officiated as one of the reasons why DT won.

Faker!
                            Pretty much batting .000, Clem.
                            Let's hear your story...

Comment

That's adorable. Nice try. Almost as far off as the douchenozzle above you.

Actually, being a white American man has been "berry berry good ...to me!"
                              Just don't see why people who aren't white American men can't have a chance here in the ol' US of A.

This thread is a joke right? I’m neither of the OPs but from the previous post I can only say you must not have a daughter. Politics should never overrule the safety and well-being of a teenage girl.
                              I find it despicable you would think only his perv infatuation was only funny.

Comment

Don't feed the troll

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X