Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe the problem is your slacker kid, cos those three are the best youth coaches around here, period.
    nah, not the OP, but where there's smoke there's fire.

Comment

Maybe the problem is your slacker kid, cos those three are the best youth coaches around here, period.
      Uh oh red charger dbag is back.

Comment

Cmon. Even those three wouldn’t agree with you.

Comment

AD, CC and MD all coach like they're playing not to lose. That's sad.

Comment

Uh oh red charger dbag is back.
            Oh no. I'm the other dbag, the one who drover over to Farmington to "meet" Red Charger guy, who never showed because he's a snowflake (or couldn't afford their parking rates).

Comment

Cmon. Even those three wouldn’t agree with you.
              Because they are so humble and quietly confident in their own, total supremacy.

Comment

Oh no. I'm the other dbag, the one who drover over to Farmington to "meet" Red Charger guy, who never showed because he's a snowflake (or couldn't afford their parking rates).
                mon-fri 9:00 am

Comment

I heard the shuttle bus from West Farms mall wasn't working that day.

Comment

FSA girls are nothing more than rich girls who are dainty, fragile soccer ballerinas. I have not seen any players who are fast, explosive, dominant players. They don't stand out. The quality of soccer is very bad on the girls side at FSA.

Comment

FSA girls are nothing more than rich girls who are dainty, fragile soccer ballerinas. I have not seen any players who are fast, explosive, dominant players. They don't stand out. The quality of soccer is very bad on the girls side at FSA.
                      High level ballet can be greuling. Find a better slur.

Comment

Not 1? You cra cra, Mr Hater

Comment

Not 1? You cra cra, Mr Hater
                          Maybe one or two. Go watch a game for yourself.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X