Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Low numbers on the coaching front forced their hand there.
    No one's hands are forced. There are many good coaches out there; you just have to have a club people want to work for a competitive salary. Does FSA have either? Think the kids are taking a lower salary to help the club out? Or is just a) laziness b) nepotism c) combination of both?

Comment

Low numbers on the coaching front forced their hand there.
      Not sure about that. They have made some hires subsequent to hiring their kids. Mixed bag. Some seemingly pretty good. Others, nothing special. 1 downright lazy.

Comment

Not sure about that. They have made some hires subsequent to hiring their kids. Mixed bag. Some seemingly pretty good. Others, nothing special. 1 downright lazy.
        lol who's lazy

Comment

Something is definitely up. I drove by at 4 this morning and all the doors were locked and no lights were on. I think they're done

Comment

lol who's lazy
            MMH is too lazy.

Comment

Something is definitely up. I drove by at 4 this morning and all the doors were locked and no lights were on. I think they're done
              Yeah just like Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A.

Comment

The real big issue that you are forgetting is the 02 ECNL team. They lost 3 ECNL players to CFC that were top players and live in Hartford county. That tells you all you need to know about the current state of FSA girls program. Very sad to watch the rapid decline
                Did this really happen or is it TS rumor? I find it hard to believe that FSA is losing top players to CFC so they can drive an hour further for the same ECNL league and college exposure. It makes no sense.

Comment

Def not a rumor on TS. Really happened

Comment

Yup it's true the whole ecnl teams left and went to cfc. But it's the cfc team in nj so the drive is going to be a little more

Comment

I heard cfc is flying down every day in there company jet. True story

Comment

I heard cfc is flying down every day in there company jet. True story
                        fsa interns and lackeys fiddle while Rome burns.

Comment

What is going on at FSA is the taking of the money. Pillaging. That's what's going on at FSA.

Comment

MD sux. Really people? You think Dr. Central is the one to lead?
                            Fact: MD has not stepped foot at an FSA practice or game this entire fall. Not once!!! He is a DOC in name only. He has no idea what is going on with the younger ECNL teams or any other team for that matter. He could care less that coaches are slacking on a regular basis. It’s a shame really!!!

Comment

Isn't he the one who is piloting the cfc jet

Comment

Fact: MD has not stepped foot at an FSA practice or game this entire fall. Not once!!! He is a DOC in name only. He has no idea what is going on with the younger ECNL teams or any other team for that matter. He could care less that coaches are slacking on a regular basis. It’s a shame really!!!
                                All three of those "papered" coaches are junk for teaching the game to teenagers, MD, CC, and AD. All ****e.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X