Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fsa has been a horrible ecnl club. MD complained for years. Pool of talent not deep enough when at s+, well merger with Fsa took care of that. Didn’t have facilities, that changed when he got the best in ct with the merger. What excuse is left?
    Keep up, we are now talking about the boys side, which is much stronger.

Comment

I have a feeling that the people that run FSA, the family and DOC, are not the greatest people to work for.....I have seen a few interactions over the years with specifically the DOC that lead me to feel this way. Now you see the two sons listed as coaches. Nothing against them personally as I have had no interaction with them but the whole scenario just stinks of arrogance and in breeding. Those two should go out to the real world and get a coaching job. A real coaching job working for someone other than mommy and daddy. They should show up to that interview in that nice audi.....that I paid for....hahahahaha

Comment

You mean potential DOC replacements are already in house? Or did I misunderstand?
        No, you got it right.

Comment

Cant speak to the boy's side but at this point based on the track record at S+ and now FSA, time for MD to go. I would say CC and EF as well. Maybe try AD as DOC for a couple of years and see if that turns the ship but something has to change. In the meantime they also have issues in the U littles. With those facilities they should have no problem finding farm league talent to groom from U11 on up, but for some reason it's not happening.

60 girls at every age group to choose from and you cant find 11 starters for an ECNL team to beat CFC? C'mon.

Comment

Cant speak to the boy's side but at this point based on the track record at S+ and now FSA, time for MD to go. I would say CC and EF as well. Maybe try AD as DOC for a couple of years and see if that turns the ship but something has to change. In the meantime, they also have issues in the U littles. With those facilities, they should have no problem finding farm league talent to groom from U11 on up, but for some reason, it's not happening.

60 girls at every age group to choose from and you cant find 11 starters for an ECNL team to beat CFC? C'mon.
            As been said before, it's easier to build million dollar complex than build pool of excellent coaches who know how to coach and develop. Build it and they will come, develop and you may actually lose them. Profits are linked to mega complex its the best around.

Much easier for ignorant Americans to assess soccer complex than determining the level of coaching and development.

Comment

Fsa has been a horrible ecnl club. MD complained for years. Pool of talent not deep enough when at s+, well merger with Fsa took care of that. Didn’t have facilities, that changed when he got the best in ct with the merger. What excuse is left?
              MD sux. Really people? You think Dr. Central is the one to lead?

Comment

Cant speak to the boy's side but at this point based on the track record at S+ and now FSA, time for MD to go. I would say CC and EF as well. Maybe try AD as DOC for a couple of years and see if that turns the ship but something has to change. In the meantime they also have issues in the U littles. With those facilities they should have no problem finding farm league talent to groom from U11 on up, but for some reason it's not happening.

I say pull someone over from the boys side for DOC, several candidates there. The boys side actually seems to have it on the ball unlike the girls.

Comment

I have a feeling that the people that run FSA, the family and DOC, are not the greatest people to work for.....I have seen a few interactions over the years with specifically the DOC that lead me to feel this way. Now you see the two sons listed as coaches. Nothing against them personally as I have had no interaction with them but the whole scenario just stinks of arrogance and in breeding. Those two should go out to the real world and get a coaching job. A real coaching job working for someone other than mommy and daddy. They should show up to that interview in that nice audi.....that I paid for....hahahahaha
                  Have dealt with the D family for years (went to hs with several of them in the 80s and do business now). Like any other families, there's good eggs and bad eggs - fsa has both types with the Ds.

Comment

Have dealt with the D family for years (went to hs with several of them in the 80s and do business now). Like any other families, there's good eggs and bad eggs - fsa has both types with the Ds.
                    Also, hiring the two D kids was an uninspired move for sure, they both should have earned thier chops elsewhere. Sends odd signals to customers.

Comment

I love how the CT parent folk are so calm at fsa while the sky is falling. Let’s recap the girls program.
                      04- dumpster
                      05–even deeper
                      03-not sure but if it remained the same kids that come back after HS then another low grade

What are the 06,07 teams looking like? If not so good then in a few years fsa will be the Florida flames of ecnl and RIP shall be placed on the entire girls program and it will NEVER bounce back.

Comment

isn't fsa more of a boys club anyway?
                        Boys side is FSA and girls side is S+ ..... Do the math.

Comment

I love how the CT parent folk are so calm at fsa while the sky is falling. Let’s recap the girls program.
                          04- dumpster
                          05–even deeper
                          03-not sure but if it remained the same kids that come back after HS then another low grade

What are the 06,07 teams looking like? If not so good then in a few years fsa will be the Florida flames of ecnl and RIP shall be placed on the entire girls program and it will NEVER bounce back.
                          07 has to be better than the 06 train wreck. 06 parents are unbelievable and the teams is a collection of egomaniacs as well. Talk about the inmates running the asylum.

Comment

04- dumpster
                            05–even deeper

The real big issue that you are forgetting is the 02 ECNL team. They lost 3 ECNL players to CFC that were top players and live in Hartford county. That tells you all you need to know about the current state of FSA girls program. Very sad to watch the rapid decline

Comment

The real big issue that you are forgetting is the 02 ECNL team. They lost 3 ECNL players to CFC that were top players and live in Hartford county. That tells you all you need to know about the current state of FSA girls program. Very sad to watch the rapid decline
                              Hard to decline very far from where they were - halfway down the basement stairs. The S+ arguments no longer hold water. There's multiple years to get rid of S+ coaches and players and many have already graduated. No more excuses.

Comment

Also, hiring the two D kids was an uninspired move for sure, they both should have earned thier chops elsewhere. Sends odd signals to customers.
                                Low numbers on the coaching front forced their hand there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X