Preach Geoff. Preach

It's starts at the top

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/ge...in-u-s-soccer/

Comment

USSF can’t get out of its way

lol about the coaches education people complaining about success metrics

https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/05/24...ogram-canceled

Comment

"Commisso says a total of 12 NASL markets have already been identified, and include former NASL sides New York, Jacksonville, Miami and Puerto Rico as well as current NPSL teams in Hartford, Detroit, and Chattanooga."

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          USSF can’t get out of its way

lol about the coaches education people complaining about success metrics

https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/05/24...ogram-canceled
          In other words, it's all about the money (former Goldman Saks guy is now president) , not development. He should go back to Japan where he's had success and his efforts are supported. We will continue to slide into soccer obscurity

Comment

Oh boy

Comment

In other words, it's all about the money (former Goldman Saks guy is now president) , not development. He should go back to Japan where he's had success and his efforts are supported. We will continue to slide into soccer obscurity
              I am not sure money was the big issue here.

It sounds like organizational opposition by coaches who were afraid of adopting something new. It was threatening to them. They couldnt or wouldn't think outside the box and killed it with metrics. Those of us in large corporations know the signs

That's why we are creating robots in DAP

Comment

I am not sure money was the big issue here.

It sounds like organizational opposition by coaches who were afraid of adopting something new. It was threatening to them. They couldnt or wouldn't think outside the box and killed it with metrics. Those of us in large corporations know the signs

That's why we are creating robots in DAP
                Robots is very appropriate. If you are a big soccer fan and ever in a good mood and want to be brought down, attend an academy game. Robotic behavior, completely averse to creative, free soccer is what you will see and soon you will be enveloped in the depressed state that you desire.

Comment

Robots is very appropriate. If you are a big soccer fan and ever in a good mood and want to be brought down, attend an academy game. Robotic behavior, completely averse to creative, free soccer is what you will see and soon you will be enveloped in the depressed state that you desire.
                  Absolutely ridiculous. Go watch the Oakwood 19 boys and tell me they're robotic. Specifically keep an eye on SB, the kid who just got his first cap for the US last week.

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous. Go watch the Oakwood 19 boys and tell me they're robotic. Specifically keep an eye on SB, the kid who just got his first cap for the US last week.
                    Ok, will do Mr. B. First cap for the u20’s right?

Comment

I must pass backwards. I am a OW robot

Like OW is the paragon of US technical soccer

Comment

I'd rather (fill in the blank) than watch OW soccer and much of BDA for that matter. Pretty soon we'll have female robots as well.

Comment

Ok, will do Mr. B. First cap for the u20’s right?
                          Yes, the 20's.

Comment

Yes, the 20's.
                            How did he do? Couldn’t find results on US site.

Comment

Would that US team be part of the same organization that will be watching the World Cup from their couches at home?

Comment

Only reason that team is doing well this year is a bunch of the other teams in the region are terrible. Doing well in a weak region doesn't make them good soccer players, or creative ones at that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X