Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would the coach give a rat's azz? Am sure he's thinking, "aggressive player not afraid to get stuck in, I'll take two."
    Spoken like a true Brit, right mate

Comment

The state champion, Darien HS football team
      Winning with two players out on bail on the field.

Comment

Winning with two players out on bail on the field.
        a little overdramatic aint you

Comment

Is he a mentor for the Darien High School Football team ?
          High school athlete gets arrested for assault during the season but nonetheless is allowed to lead his school team to the state championship?

http://www.courant.com/sports/hc-sp-...211-story.html

Comment

High school athlete gets arrested for assault during the season but nonetheless is allowed to lead his school team to the state championship?

http://www.courant.com/sports/hc-sp-...211-story.html
            Cracks me up that Darien and New Canaan kids think they’re tough guys. Drop those kids in the county jail for a few days and see how tough they are. Pathetic by them and also by the coach for deciding that winning a tainted game was more important than teaching his team a life lesson about restraint. Sometime in the not so distant future, the coach will regret his win at all costs attitude. Because reality is that he lost.

Comment

New Canaan is the only town those kids would go to and start a fight. I would love to see those guys drive to Norwalk or Stamford or Bridgeport to fight. Yup no chance as they are scared.

I also don't understand the parents !! Your son got ARRESTED. Great example don't worry sparky we will sue the school district if they don't let you play. It doesn't matter you were ARRESTED it will all go away with our lawyers.

Scumbags. I hope people at UPenn hear about this. Don't take a wrong turn in Philly my friend. It's not Darien or New Canaan. Karma is a bitch.

Great job mom and Dad you raised such a great young man.

Comment

Cracks me up that Darien and New Canaan kids think they’re tough guys. Drop those kids in the county jail for a few days and see how tough they are. Pathetic by them and also by the coach for deciding that winning a tainted game was more important than teaching his team a life lesson about restraint. Sometime in the not so distant future, the coach will regret his win at all costs attitude. Because reality is that he lost.
                Can't just lay the blame solely on the coach. The administration would have to approve reinstatement. Goes to show many districts, not just Wilton, have their priorities all f'd up when it comes to sports.

Comment

Can't just lay the blame solely on the coach. The administration would have to approve reinstatement. Goes to show many districts, not just Wilton, have their priorities all f'd up when it comes to sports.
                  Entire Wheaton soccer team gets kicked out of playoffs for a questionable Halloween costume but these thugs purposefully go out to beat someone up and they play in finals. This is the administration/AD who set no guidelines, leadership, morals, etc. Explains the behavior of top athlete's and their parents on and off the field. Someone needs to step up. Embarrassing that Darien claims any kind of victory. What kind of example does this set?

Comment

Entire Wheaton soccer team gets kicked out of playoffs for a questionable Halloween costume but these thugs purposefully go out to beat someone up and they play in finals. This is the administration/AD who set no guidelines, leadership, morals, etc. Explains the behavior of top athlete's and their parents on and off the field. Someone needs to step up. Embarrassing that Darien claims any kind of victory. What kind of example does this set?
                    Sure some of that and perhaps Wheaton admins swung far too far the other way.

Comment

New Canaan is the only town those kids would go to and start a fight. I would love to see those guys drive to Norwalk or Stamford or Bridgeport to fight. Yup no chance as they are scared.

I also don't understand the parents !! Your son got ARRESTED. Great example don't worry sparky we will sue the school district if they don't let you play. It doesn't matter you were ARRESTED it will all go away with our lawyers.

Scumbags. I hope people at UPenn hear about this. Don't take a wrong turn in Philly my friend. It's not Darien or New Canaan. Karma is a bitch.

Great job mom and Dad you raised such a great young man.
                      I recall a lot of fights against rival high schools in my day. Nothing wrong with a little hand to hand combat.

Maybe the spoiled little rich kid was spouting off and didn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Maybe he learned a valuable lesson. Maybe they should pay the Darien boys for that life lesson

Comment

I recall a lot of fights against rival high schools in my day. Nothing wrong with a little hand to hand combat.

Maybe the spoiled little rich kid was spouting off and didn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Maybe he learned a valuable lesson. Maybe they should pay the Darien boys for that life lesson
                        According to the articles this Queen Victorian brought his ladies with him to hold the punk kid down. Someone needs to teach these WUSSY rich boys how to fight like real men.

Comment

According to the articles this Queen Victorian brought his ladies with him to hold the punk kid down. Someone needs to teach these WUSSY rich boys how to fight like real men.
                          someone???- why not you, get right on that keyboard Conan

Comment

they claim Victory because they played and won and the governing authority of their sport says they won
                            Wheaton is an Ultra lib school surprised they let Hetero males attend ( you know with the aggression and rape culture genes)
                            puzzyfication of America at its finest

Comment

Explains the brain damage you suffered....times have changed and most people expect teens to behave like civilized human beings. Also, this wasn't a spontaneous bar-brawl - they went looking for a fight.

Comment

someone???- why not you, get right on that keyboard Conan
                                “Keyboard Conan” haha nice one

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X