Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look, Sporting dominated the Metro League this Fall at multiple age groups. During the winterwe consistently demonstrate our ability to out class all the FSA teams, we have a coaching staff that will stack up to anyone in CT and we continue to attract the best talent around. Not sure what's left to discuss. Sporting is already one of the 5 best clubs in the state and they we will continue to get better.
    This kind of commentary doesn't help you Jeremy. Put the bong down

Comment

Jw is a pillow biter

Comment

Wondering why it was so quiet on this front...

We congratulate Goran Vasic to his new position of Sporting CT Executive Director. Goran has been an important figure with Middletown Youth Soccer for the last 8 years.

As a Director of Travel, our Magic teams have provided an opportunity to local children to experience good coaching and success.

Two Magic teams winning recently the CT Cup competition. Goran is also being a successful Coach for our Sporting CT premier teams, winning many tournaments and showcases.

Goran has very impressive credentials:
        USSF-A Coaching License
        Coached and played at professional level in Europe and USA.
        Coaching education with USSF coaching staff in Madrid - Spain 2010 (visit to Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid first team and youth program)
        Coaching education with USSF coaching staff in Portugal 2016 (visit to FC Benfica, FC Porto and Sporting FC first team and youth program).
        We know that Goran will work diligently with all coaches, players and parents.

Goran will replace Zach Eddinger who will remain as coach until the end of the spring season with his current Sporting CT teams.

We thank Zach for the years that he has worked for the Sporting CT Club and we wish him good luck in his new venture. There will be no changes in any Sporting CT teams, coaches or schedules until end of the spring season.

The club's mission and vision will stay the same and we will implement new changes that will benefit all our members by saving costs, providing quality training programs and choosing very strategically as to what tournaments and leagues each team will play based on their age and level. Many positive changes will come into affect under the new leadership role and our commitment to our members will be stronger than ever. With such quality coaches under the Sporting umbrella we will be able to help all our players and community strive as one.

Comment

This confirms that Zach is headed to OW to head up gdap program, good luck Zach you will be misssed

Sporting parent

Comment

This confirms that Zach is headed to OW to head up gdap program, good luck Zach you will be misssed

Sporting parent
            Hi Parents,

A quick note based on the information Sporting just shared about my changing role within the program and my new venture.

I am in the process of building a multi-sport club named Vale Sports Club. We will have both Basketball and Soccer teams play under our banner.

I have come to realize that my ambitions are very large and at Sporting I am not the ultimate decision maker and as such, I need to branch out on my own in order to follow my dreams. I appreciate everything that Sporting has done and will continue to do for their players. I feel passionate about what sports can do to shape the lives of young children. I believe there is to much average out there when it comes to our kids playing sports and want to become a transformational program.

I will have conversations with each and every one of you about what is going on but wanted to share this information as quickly as possible.

To the many people that will ask - Frank and I are on good terms and both felt this is what we should do. There are no hard feelings by either party.

To quote my friend "From this day forward only EXTRAORDINARY will do" Todd Beane

Comment

Wondering why it was so quiet on this front...

We congratulate Goran Vasic to his new position of Sporting CT Executive Director. Goran has been an important figure with Middletown Youth Soccer for the last 8 years.

As a Director of Travel, our Magic teams have provided an opportunity to local children to experience good coaching and success.

Two Magic teams winning recently the CT Cup competition. Goran is also being a successful Coach for our Sporting CT premier teams, winning many tournaments and showcases.

Goran has very impressive credentials:
              USSF-A Coaching License
              Coached and played at professional level in Europe and USA.
              Coaching education with USSF coaching staff in Madrid - Spain 2010 (visit to Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid first team and youth program)
              Coaching education with USSF coaching staff in Portugal 2016 (visit to FC Benfica, FC Porto and Sporting FC first team and youth program).
              We know that Goran will work diligently with all coaches, players and parents.

Goran will replace Zach Eddinger who will remain as coach until the end of the spring season with his current Sporting CT teams.

We thank Zach for the years that he has worked for the Sporting CT Club and we wish him good luck in his new venture. There will be no changes in any Sporting CT teams, coaches or schedules until end of the spring season.

The club's mission and vision will stay the same and we will implement new changes that will benefit all our members by saving costs, providing quality training programs and choosing very strategically as to what tournaments and leagues each team will play based on their age and level. Many positive changes will come into affect under the new leadership role and our commitment to our members will be stronger than ever. With such quality coaches under the Sporting umbrella we will be able to help all our players and community strive as one.
              What happens to JW? Can't be happy he got passed over unless he's out the door with ZE.

Comment

What happens to JW? Can't be happy he got passed over unless he's out the door with ZE.
                He is the new “Jared” spokesperson for subgay

Comment

Sporting parent
                  No wonder why the Sporting thread went dead. Does Zach even have a license?

Comment

Sporting parent
                    Hahahahahaha. What credentials does Zach have? He isn't even licensed is he?

Comment

Who owns Sporting?

Comment

Who owns Sporting?
                        Middletown Travel / Rec

Comment

Hahahahahaha. What credentials does Zach have? He isn't even licensed is he?
                          he has a fishing license

Comment

he has a fishing license
                            License to Ill.

Comment

License to Ill.
                              License to Chill too.

Comment

JW is leaving with ZE. Middletown is the gift that keeps on giving.

Foundation
                                Sporting
                                Vale

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X