Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which HS BOYS teams will dominate this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    These are such a crock. Looking at positions there are ten or more forwards and three or four defenders. Since most soccer is a 4-4-2 how does this make sense. I see they have 2 GK for each so that makes sense. how do you rationalize the rest of positions. There should be 8 defenders, 8 midfielders (preferably not all center mids) and 4 forwards.
    Oh get over it you pud, they are just confirming your kid sucks

Comment

These are such a crock. Looking at positions there are ten or more forwards and three or four defenders. Since most soccer is a 4-4-2 how does this make sense. I see they have 2 GK for each so that makes sense. how do you rationalize the rest of positions. There should be 8 defenders, 8 midfielders (preferably not all center mids) and 4 forwards.
      Same poster as above. Does anyone know enough of CT landscape to give a real starting XI? Probably too much to ask.

Comment

Skippy pipe down.

Comment

I just had to type trump to post this reply. that is definitely not going to lead to a proper response.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X