Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State of DA, ECNL and Other Leagues and Solutions (Yeah Right)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just about FP

Understand. The parents are so involved that kids cannot improve.

Coaches cannot do their jobs. Too many helicopter parents.

Cost are too high.

Expectations are beyond great.

Let the sport flow, let it grow.

You believe that your are the answer, but your nothing but the problem.

I see post about WFF. They don't do anything but an exemplary job.

TBU does a great job. Rush has a great director and past director.

The author is not hating but making you all see, that your kids are not that good, so let them have fun.

Not one club is perfect but they all stink. Maybe in 20 years, you will have an exemplary club.

Right now its called La Liga and they are at ESPN but besides them no one.

Has anyone been to Europe? Do you know what they do over there?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I see you're exaggerating to make a point. A family could spend money on all that. We didn't. Our daughter could have played ECNL starting at U13. We chose not to. She competed for a spot on an ECNL team at U15 and we paid for ECNL for 4 years. It was a great investment. She's very happy playing soccer and gets 75% of the total cost of attendance paid for at a top-tier college in the northeast U.S. It was worth it. Again, it may not make sense for your family, depending on your financial situation.

You are correct. My daughter started ecnl when she was a senior. She only played one year of ecnl. She recieved a scholarship to a d1 school in the west coast and is very happy.

Comment

Cost are too high.

The author is not hating but making you all see, that your kids are not that good, so let them have fun.

Not one club is perfect but they all stink. Maybe in 20 years, you will have an exemplary club.

Holy crap!! What bat sh it craziness is this?

Comment

Cost are too high.

This seems like a cry for help. Please seek counseling.

Comment

Elaborate

Please elaborate all knowing.

This seems like a cry for help. Please seek counseling.

Comment

What I see

Dear Author,

Very witty. Keep in mind one thing. This happens in all sports. The issue is that all parents should invest in their kids.

The issue arises within the exchange of money.

If a parent pays he or she has two thoughts a) I paid the coach or club must develop my kid and b) I am an action holder within the club. In other words my kid should play.

If everyone should play haven't we made recreation ball a form of competition?

So parents paying has caused the sport to be influences directly and indirectly.

That being said we have lowered the competition. We have made scholarships or professionalism only attainable through payment.

Good luck USA, you will not improve your national level because of the parents, clubs and current league format.

Comment

Dear Author,

Very witty. Keep in mind one thing. This happens in all sports. The issue is that all parents should invest in their kids.

If a parent pays he or she has two thoughts a) I paid the coach or club must develop my kid and b) I am an action holder within the club. In other words my kid should play.

So parents paying has caused the sport to be influences directly and indirectly.

That being said we have lowered the competition. We have made scholarships or professionalism only attainable through payment.

Good luck USA, you will not improve your national level because of the parents, clubs and current league format.
                The businessman doesn't give a Flying F what you think. Just saying.

Comment

Dear Author,

If you don't like the way things are done in the USA, you have options....

Comment

Dear Author,

Us American believe in capitalism. Paying is the the problem. What bothers us American is the foreign wash up coaches complaining about or pay to play system. If you can't pay you don't play. At our club, the banner is hung at the entrance to the field. Don't come crying to me about how much it cost. Find a cheaper club. Their are plenty American that believes in spending a little more in the store, for a tag in the back that said USA

Comment

Yep

what would you say that I have all the money needed for the sport. I have also traveled and know clubs. There is always going to influence negative or positive.

Money cant make your son any better then someone that has talent. Also why play OC or TBU or CC or BOca if they only want to play each other.

You are in belief that you game is great when in reality you are now in the same level of caribean soccer.

So dont use capitalism or money when the issue is Business Doctor Soccer dad!!!

Us American believe in capitalism. Paying is the the problem. What bothers us American is the foreign wash up coaches complaining about or pay to play system. If you can't pay you don't play. At our club, the banner is hung at the entrance to the field. Don't come crying to me about how much it cost. Find a cheaper club. Their are plenty American that believes in spending a little more in the store, for a tag in the back that said USA

Comment

Ecnl start at u13. Between club fee, your travel expenses, your player expenses, showcase fee, tournaments fee, and other you are all in 55k to 70k. That is just for ecnl
                        Totally false numbers. As someone that has a son in ECNL from day one club and team fees including showcases are no more then 4-4.5K per year.
                        Before ECNL he was at NPL and those costs were pretty close to what we pay at ECNL.

Comment

what would you say that I have all the money needed for the sport. I have also traveled and know clubs. There is always going to influence negative or positive.

Money cant make your son any better then someone that has talent. Also why play OC or TBU or CC or BOca if they only want to play each other.

You are in belief that you game is great when in reality you are now in the same level of caribean soccer.

So dont use capitalism or money when the issue is Business Doctor Soccer dad!!!
                          Sir, Your are all talk and no action. Put your money where your mouth. Spend your capital on implementing your soccer philosophy. Grow talent at your club. It time for you to lead by example. It seem all you can do is, point your finger and criticize. Please enlighten us on your plan to improve youth and us soccer.

Comment

What I will do.

Make one league. This league will be the top-flight league. Anyone can join. There will be levels. 1st year everyone in DA and ECNL will be top-flight. 2nd Division will be NPL and FPL. 3rd Division will be FYSA. Anyone can join. When you join you will start in the third division.

No radius no protection. Just have the fields, insurance and do what's best. IMFC will play Plant City. OCDA will play Four Corners and Crossfire can play Clearwater. It will be one pyramid based on levels.

No state sanction soccer. Everything falls under the US Soccer Federation. The state offices will be local offices for the state.

Since everything is under one roof, teams will play easier and freely.

Also since there is one pyramid and one manager, players who cannot pay can apply for a grant so they can pay their club.

Coaches will have to be certified by USA Soccer.

If there is someone that wants to start a league, they will be sanctioned as a 4th division and can be self-regulated in other words be known as Recreation Soccer.

In order for our country to succeed we must get everything under one roof.

This will improve coaching and improve clubs. There will always be clubs like OCDA, that its players will not pay. We cannot take away the pay to play but we can make it even.

Soccer is a very young sport!!! Look at us within the NFL, 100 years old, NBA, 75 years old, MLB 200 years old. We are pups with MLS.

Parents must also be put in check by coaches.

Some ideas.

No matter what we are in disarray due to our president of US Soccer who doesn't know who they manage or what they do. I hope they get their act in order.

Sir, Your are all talk and no action. Put your money where your mouth. Spend your capital on implementing your soccer philosophy. Grow talent at your club. It time for you to lead by example. It seems all you can do is, point your finger and criticize. Please enlighten us on your plan to improve youth and us soccer.

Comment

Make one league. This league will be the top-flight league. Anyone can join. There will be levels. 1st year everyone in DA and ECNL will be top-flight. 2nd Division will be NPL and FPL. 3rd Division will be FYSA. Anyone can join. When you join you will start in the third division.

No radius no protection. Just have the fields, insurance and do what's best. IMFC will play Plant City. OCDA will play Four Corners and Crossfire can play Clearwater. It will be one pyramid based on levels.

No state sanction soccer. Everything falls under the US Soccer Federation. The state offices will be local offices for the state.

Since everything is under one roof, teams will play easier and freely.

Also since there is one pyramid and one manager, players who cannot pay can apply for a grant so they can pay their club.

Coaches will have to be certified by USA Soccer.

If there is someone that wants to start a league, they will be sanctioned as a 4th division and can be self-regulated in other words be known as Recreation Soccer.

In order for our country to succeed we must get everything under one roof.

This will improve coaching and improve clubs. There will always be clubs like OCDA, that its players will not pay. We cannot take away the pay to play but we can make it even.

Soccer is a very young sport!!! Look at us within the NFL, 100 years old, NBA, 75 years old, MLB 200 years old. We are pups with MLS.

Parents must also be put in check by coaches.

Some ideas.

No matter what we are in disarray due to our president of US Soccer who doesn't know who they manage or what they do. I hope they get their act in order.
                              US Soccer Federation = Fail

Comment

Uswnt

I believe we will not make the world cup. Our focus is on equal pay.
                                We also hired a coach that does not belong there. Also our players though good they lack team chemistry. US Federation is happy to promote the women's soccer and sell the tickets to all its crazy little fanatic girls. Go Girl Power.

So the US Federation does not know how to take care of its men's program how are they going to take care of young men's soccer.

There is no thought.

US Soccer Federation = Fail

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X