Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spot on. People who are actually successful and smart never brag about being successful and smart. Our resident Trumptard is a loser looking for someone to blame for his failures. The lashing out at perceived enemies is a dead giveaway.
    Then **** of back to the ****hole you came from then.Fuc#kin Fag#ot.

Comment

Spot on. People who are actually successful and smart never brag about being successful and smart. Our resident Trumptard is a loser looking for someone to blame for his failures. The lashing out at perceived enemies is a dead giveaway.
      Cuomo for president 2024!

Comment

Cuomo for president 2024!
        can't we make it 2020 .. ?

Comment

So much anger. It must be hard to admit you voted for the worst president and governor in US history.

Comment

can't we make it 2020 .. ?
            Any capable adult 2020.

Comment

I said:
              Spot on. People who are actually successful and smart never brag about being successful and smart. Our resident Trumptard is a loser looking for someone to blame for his failures. The lashing out at perceived enemies is a dead giveaway
              Then you said:
              Wow you got really triggered over that. My theory must be right on the mark. Lashing out at perceived enemies indeed.

Comment

Strange, Hillary did not run again

Comment

I said:

Then you said:

Wow you got really triggered over that. My theory must be right on the mark. Lashing out at perceived enemies indeed.
                  Your father is calling you.He's ready for his afternoon blow job

Comment

Your father is calling you.He's ready for his afternoon blow job
                    You just keep proving my point, loser

Comment

I said:

Then you said:

You're not responding to the guy that made the post that triggered you. I know because it was me you stupid MFER. How many times do I need to tell you dumb fk libtards that there is more than one conservative here? Cant you get that through your brainwashed head you fking retard.

Comment

You're not responding to the guy that made the post that triggered you. I know because it was me you stupid MFER. How many times do I need to tell you dumb fk libtards that there is more than one conservative here? Cant you get that through your brainwashed head you fking retard.
                        Yes liberals are the dumbest group on the planet...hope the governor follows Trump's lead and opens this state back up.. enough is enough ..the party is over ,time to get back

Comment

Yes liberals are the dumbest group on the planet...hope the governor follows Trump's lead and opens this state back up.. enough is enough ..the party is over ,time to get back
                          The governor who doesn't even know how to wear/use gloves properly? No thanks. Let's listen to the health experts. I have elderly relatives I'd like to keep around for awhile.

"DeSantis was criticized and ridiculed in equal measure on Twitter after he wore a glove on his left hand, but bizarrely not on his right. He also touched his face with his bare hand (against advice from public health officials) and clasped both hands together."

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/ron-d...080732003.html

Comment

The governor who doesn't even know how to wear/use gloves properly? No thanks. Let's listen to the health experts. I have elderly relatives I'd like to keep around for awhile.

"DeSantis was criticized and ridiculed in equal measure on Twitter after he wore a glove on his left hand, but bizarrely not on his right. He also touched his face with his bare hand (against advice from public health officials) and clasped both hands together."

Well he was probably distracted from just banging some hot chick,which is what real men do,not banging some other guys arse.Kudos to our governor.

Comment

STFU libtard. Don't you and the left wing BS media have anything better to do? You're a pathetic POS.

Comment

Says the guy who is okay with the IG being fired so trump can steal bailout money. Republicans are fools. False patriots.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X