Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love it. Someone finally going at these assignors who don’t give 2 f’s who they put in to Ref games. Talk about a group who has lost a grip on the landscape of their sport. All the people just mentioned are clowns. I never met a pompous bunch who think their s$&t doesn’t stink. Let’s not give JM and KM a pass either. South coast and RI. Mass Ref? Have you ever had to sit through a class with these bozos? It’s a shame especially when the best refs aren’t reffing anymore. Don’t tell me it’s money because it is. When they use to get $75 for a middle that was decent. $40 for a line in a high level 90 minute game is horrible. Increase their pay! Now with getting taxed and only paid once a month. It’s pathetic. It would be one thing of the good refs were still their to mentor refs but they are not. Kids are thrown to the wolves! Only sport where kids are reffing kids and all the while trying to manage adult personalities on the bench not to mention having to listen to A-hole parents on the sidelines. USO/Mass Ref you have a problem! Fix it! You suck!
    Some1 sounds Butt hurt, hey I’m sure you coming on this website is going to help refs get paid more.

Comment

FU I have a real job. Ask your wife.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X