Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Libs think they are so smart with the China virus but while they are whining about how much money Trump is giving them, Trump has positioned the US for an explosive recovery.

This will benefit everyone, both sides of the spectrum - literally, the stock market and economy in general is going to explode after the china virus because Trump is now (thanks to the china virus) the new fed chairman. This is why we hired him – the balls to do what it takes to win for those he serves - the ordinary American! Take convention, established doctrine, and throw it right into the frigging trash can and start over, with our interests in mind!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/feds-...110052807.html
    slow your roll .. not saying it's not needed but $2T in debt is more than you can wrap your mind around. the debt load on our children just keeps on growing. Trump is juicing the economy now and our kids will pay for it. not saying he's wrong and the circumstances justify it, but don't throw a party. realize it's coming with a cost that we will all pay in future years.

Comment

I get it. You didn't realize that poll you quoted was an enthusiasm poll, and now you need to backpedal.

Sometimes the exciting liars attract more "enthusiasm" than the boring truth-tellers. And the truth never gets old.
      Again, how much enthusiasm do the Dems have for Biden? Funny how you don’t wanna talk about that. 7 months from the election and Libtards are still trying to figure out a replacement for Joey “Stinky Fingers”! Does that sound like enthusiasm to you. 😂. Somebody is in trouble!

Comment

Again, how much enthusiasm do the Dems have for Biden? Funny how you don’t wanna talk about that. 7 months from the election and Libtards are still trying to figure out a replacement for Joey “Stinky Fingers”! Does that sound like enthusiasm to you. 😂. Somebody is in trouble!
        lol! Exactly! :)

Comment

slow your roll .. not saying it's not needed but $2T in debt is more than you can wrap your mind around. the debt load on our children just keeps on growing. Trump is juicing the economy now and our kids will pay for it. not saying he's wrong and the circumstances justify it, but don't throw a party. realize it's coming with a cost that we will all pay in future years.
          History repeating itself - a Republican gives a huge tax cut, trashes the economy and a Dem has to come in and clean it up. When will half this country learn its lesson?

Comment

History repeating itself - a Republican gives a huge tax cut, trashes the economy and a Dem has to come in and clean it up. When will half this country learn its lesson?
            I think it is $2T stimulus is warranted. I also thought TARP was warranted.

When events like 08/09 and this virus happen, history shows that fiscal stimulus is warranted. the great depression is a case study on what happens if you let everyone fail.

I got no issues with this bill but find it interested how most republican now have selective amnesia. i am an independent by the way before some redneck calls me a libtard.

Comment

An "enthusiasm" poll, LOL. Apparently Trump supporters are more exited about their candidate than Biden supporters. Unfortunately for Trump, 40% die-hard Trumptards won't outvote the other 60%, who aren't so gung-ho about their candidate but just want to end the current sh!t show.
              You still don’t get it do you....the media lie to you and tell you that 60% are against him...they want you to join the herd, and vote and feel,the same Way “they” do, you know the “smart” ones..
              But reality is quite different.

Comment

You still don’t get it do you....the media lie to you and tell you that 60% are against him...they want you to join the herd, and vote and feel,the same Way “they” do, you know the “smart” ones..
                But reality is quite different.
                we live in a democracy. the media is supposed to criticize the president. they criticize this guy more than obama, true, but the role of the media is not to be a trump cheerleader. that's the role of the my pillow guy.

do you really want to live in a country where there are 3 news outlets and all 3 cheer for Trump? I get it, the guy represents you and your view of the world. I have no issues with you liking Trump. I DON'T understand how you get all fired up over good old american criticism. that's our system. you can head to Wuhan if you want a bunch of suck ups in the media.

Comment

Bring on Biden. Nothing will fix this country faster. Give my a “stinky” thumbs up if you’re with me.

Comment

we live in a democracy. the media is supposed to criticize the president. they criticize this guy more than obama, true, but the role of the media is not to be a trump cheerleader. that's the role of the my pillow guy.

do you really want to live in a country where there are 3 news outlets and all 3 cheer for Trump? I get it, the guy represents you and your view of the world. I have no issues with you liking Trump. I DON'T understand how you get all fired up over good old american criticism. that's our system. you can head to Wuhan if you want a bunch of suck ups in the media.
                    I am all about FAIR criticism.
                    But you cannot tell me this is normal.
                    All the same catch phrases and words, same talking points.
                    From ALL news networks.
                    They have done studies, he gets 90% negative coverage.
                    You mean to tell me you want to live in the country where that is ok?

Comment

I am all about FAIR criticism.
                      But you cannot tell me this is normal.
                      All the same catch phrases and words, same talking points.
                      From ALL news networks.
                      They have done studies, he gets 90% negative coverage.
                      You mean to tell me you want to live in the country where that is ok?
                      yes, it is ok and I have no problem living in a country where public officials are criticized strongly 2/3rd of the time. It is healthy.

No one controls what is "fair." You run a restaurant, do your best to provide good service, and some douche bag goes on yelp and criticizes the silverware. So what? That's why we have a free society.

Plus, you must admit, your guy is a piece of work. a reporter asks him to address those that are scared - a perfectly reasonable, softball question - and his response is I think you are a lousy reporter. Journalists are regularly demonized at your pro Trump high school pep rallies. your guys LOVES to attack the media - he WANTS to be hated by the media. It fits into his anti-establishment, drain the swamp sales pitch. He picks most of those fights so that he gets attacked - that's what he wants, so he appeals to anti-establishment, anti-big government, anti-everything guys like you. Again, I respect your right to like DJT - he fits your view of things - but when you rail against the media, you are taking DJT's sales pitch hook line and sinker. We need the Chris Cuomos and Anderson Coopers of the world to run interference. We're not communist china. Everyone that cares to listen can hear all sides and make up their own damn minds.

Comment

Are u serious? The job of the “media” is to report the news, period! Opinion news or in your example “critical” news is not journalism. It is nothing more than sensationalism use to advance an agenda. I’d expect that from The View or Meet The Press. The role of the “media” was never a platform to influence the American people. Sadly, that is all that it has become. Media should simply report and not spin the facts and let the American people judge for themselves. Do you really want to live in a country where media outlets, who we depend on for our news, display their own personal bias everyday during prime time news? Just tell me what Trump did or say and STFU. I’ll decide how and why I perceive the message. I don’t two shîts what Hannity, Maddow, Scarborough, or Ingram think or feel. I don’t wanna see Don Lemon or anybody crying crocodile tears on live TV. It’s gotten outta hand for fûck sake. Only an idiot thinks that is journalism.

Comment

Are u serious? The job of the “media” is to report the news, period! Opinion news or in your example “critical” news is not journalism. It is nothing more than sensationalism use to advance an agenda. I’d expect that from The View or Meet The Press. The role of the “media” was never a platform to influence the American people. Sadly, that is all that it has become. Media should simply report and not spin the facts and let the American people judge for themselves. Do you really want to live in a country where media outlets, who we depend on for our news, display their own personal bias everyday during prime time news? Just tell me what Trump did or say and STFU. I’ll decide how and why I perceive the message. I don’t two shîts what Hannity, Maddow, Scarborough, or Ingram think or feel. I don’t wanna see Don Lemon or anybody crying crocodile tears on live TV. It’s gotten outta hand for fûck sake. Only an idiot thinks that is journalism.
                          i am serious. you are living in 1980. everybody gets the "just the facts" news via the internet. we turn to "news outlets" for interpretation of the news. times have changed. there are no more walter cronkite's because we have internet explorer. understand? would you watch any of the 3 major cable news outlets if all they did was repeat what you could read in 5 minutes on any internet site? of course not - they need to stir up viewership with programs that are more geared towards news analysis than peter jennings. I agree there are few ted koppels in the group. the quality of your rank and file journalist has really come down. but that's because it's not a job that's attracting the same talent pool it used to in 1960s-1980s. times change - your view of things needs to evolve.

Comment

Poll: Trump's coronavirus bounce fizzles

Looks like the "rally around the flag" is over and people are waking up to reality:
                            https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...fizzles-158406

Comment

Looks like the "rally around the flag" is over and people are waking up to reality:
                              https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...fizzles-158406
                              not a trump supporter or voter and I am not excusing his late response to a pandemic, but honestly every nation in the world except for south korea has fumbled this. there is no playbook for how to behave in this circumstance. we are now writing it. so cut him some slack. that said "it's a hoax" and its china's problem, opening for easter, it's just the flu, etc., are all huge, deadly mistakes. thinking his performance has been A+ is even more troubling. we need the federal gov't to learn from mistakes and someone who thinks their performance is A+ will not make any changes.

Comment

When the awards go out for Top Covid F-Ups, where will DeSantis rank?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X