Refund Thread 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad enough he is an Irish thief, now he's adding his son into the mix. Doesn't issue refunds and demanding parents to pay for his family camps during an epidemic. Nepotism and greed cost him his NU career, looks like he hasn't learned his lesson.

Comment

Now that US Soccer has disbanded the DA and canceled the season how much will the Bolts owe in refunds? A lot! Ouch!!!

Comment

Youth sports should never be a business

Comment

There will be no spring and no summer youth soccer. Every club out there- plan on refunding half the tuition for no games played or development. Any one of us can go online and get a soccer conditioning program (for free) from a licensed CSCS to pass the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            There will be no spring and no summer youth soccer. Every club out there- plan on refunding half the tuition for no games played or development. Any one of us can go online and get a soccer conditioning program (for free) from a licensed CSCS to pass the time.
            Yes, but sadly they will pass these 'training' emails off as services offered. I highly doubt we will see any refunds from the big clubs. We should have read the fine print when paying these exorbitant fees upfront.

Comment

Yes, but sadly they will pass these 'training' emails off as services offered. I highly doubt we will see any refunds from the big clubs. We should have read the fine print when paying these exorbitant fees upfront.
              sad but true

Comment

Anyone received refunds yet or funds applied to next season?

Comment

Now that US Soccer has disbanded the DA and canceled the season how much will the Bolts owe in refunds? A lot! Ouch!!!
                  I just looked at my Bolt contract. They’re going to owe me a nice chunk of change.

Comment

I just looked at my Bolt contract. They’re going to owe me a nice chunk of change.
                    Bolts will not financially recover from this.

Comment

Bad enough he is an Irish thief, now he's adding his son into the mix. Doesn't issue refunds and demanding parents to pay for his family camps during an epidemic. Nepotism and greed cost him his NU career, looks like he hasn't learned his lesson.
                      His kid never should have started over the kid from Natick. The kid from Weymouth should have started over the goofy little kid from Needham in goal. Turned into a clown show when Ainsclown arrived.

Comment

Bolts will not financially recover from this.
                        Bolt Exotic

Comment

Bolt Exotic
                          Tiger Bolts

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X