Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice Department calls out CIAC

We all knew the CIAC was a bunch of idiots, now the Justice Department agrees. I hope these two young ladies make millions for the memories and victories that were taken away by these jackasses.

https://www.wtnh.com/sports/us-justi...etes-as-girls/

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all knew the CIAC was a bunch of idiots, now the Justice Department agrees. I hope these two young ladies make millions for the memories and victories that were taken away by these jackasses.

Good for them. I am glad. Now ciac will waste my taxpayer monies to fight this because they feel their liberal azz is above reprieve

Comment

Good for them. I am glad. Now ciac will waste my taxpayer monies to fight this because they feel their liberal azz is above reprieve
      Ciac cork soakers

Comment

Ciac cork soakers
        Good for them hope they win millions Screw the CIAC

Comment

Its amazing...USWNT is filing a lawsuit that's saying they are "physically equal" to men...

These HS girls now have one saying they arent...

Comment

Its amazing...USWNT is filing a lawsuit that's saying they are "physically equal" to men...

Maybe a number of trans soccer players will on the USWNT now.

Comment

Happy to see the attorney general is willing to call a spade a spade.
              CIAC has NO common sense.

Comment

I don't have many issues with CIAC except this idiotic one. I'm glad they're being taken to task on it.

Comment

It's always a shock in this day and age when common sense prevails over pure ideology.

Comment

Because girls and women are weaker, here's the best approach.

1) Have girls/women's only competition, based on traditional definitions of females.

2) Every other gender, gender assignment, gender preference, etc., competes in the same single competition as traditional males.

Comment

Because girls and women are weaker, here's the best approach.

1) Have girls/women's only competition, based on traditional definitions of females.

2) Every other gender, gender assignment, gender preference, etc., competes in the same single competition as traditional males.
                      Or have a trans competition.

Comment

Not aware that the USWNT's lawsuit claims women are physically equal to men, but I do know their lawsuit claims the should be paid equally

Comment

Not aware that the USWNT's lawsuit claims women are physically equal to men, but I do know their lawsuit claims the should be paid equally
                          you should be compensated for what you bring in

the difference between the 2 $$$ wise is huge- the women's team, the better and most watched in this country would lose money
                          the men bring in tons more $$$ but that is because the rest of the world loves mens soccer
                          the US could care less about mens soccer

Comment

you should be compensated for what you bring in

the difference between the 2 $$$ wise is huge- the women's team, the better and most watched in this country would lose money
                            the men bring in tons more $$$ but that is because the rest of the world loves mens soccer
                            the US could care less about mens soccer
                            The U.S. would care more if the men's team were any good!

Comment

First off ,there is no lawsuit claiming they are physically equal.Even tho some woman are more badass than men.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X