X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coaching gigs

Hi TS community,

I just recently lost my job at a club within MA after 7 years of service. I will not name the club out of respect. Even though they laid me off on a conference call, I will take the higher road.

I am now searching for a job in the Boston area however I am willing to travel.

Are there any clubs who are hiring during this time? My family
    Relies on the income I get from coaching.

If you could reply with any clubs you know that would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Scorpions was hiring a couple weeks ago. Saw a post. Not sure about now. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Yes, lots are hiring right now. Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Hi TS community,

I just recently lost my job at a club within MA after 7 years of service. I will not name the club out of respect. Even though they laid me off on a conference call, I will take the higher road.

Many thanks.
        Sorry to hear this, what a truly awful way to let you go by conference call after 7 years service! I believe Valeo are hiring. Check their website out.

Comment

Hi TS community,

Many thanks.
          Full time troll positions available

Comment

Hi TS community,

Many thanks.
            Laid off by conference call? Seriously? Which club?

Comment

New England Surf are hiring

Comment

Dude everyone knows that GPS laid off over a conference call. Piece of Crap Orginization.

Comment

Full time troll positions available
                  a real coach has the names and contact info of every single club in the region, and knows which ones he can call and which ones are hiring.

This is a troll, but I'm sure that the thread will be fun to read.

Comment

a real coach has the names and contact info of every single club in the region, and knows which ones he can call and which ones are hiring.

This is a troll, but I'm sure that the thread will be fun to read.
                    I coach, am still employed and just because I can list every club in the region doesn't mean I know who the owner/operators are and what their number is or who is currently hiring (here's a hint, no one is hiring right now, even the troll who says he's from NEFC).

Do I know enough coaches in the area to get that info? Sure, but I've been around for a bit. Ever see a GPS field in the Spring? It's filled with 20-something coaches, just out of college. They don't know squat, don't know anyone in the business other than other 20-something know-nothings, and are probably coaching to make beer money.

Networking takes time to build up, as does a resume of respectable experience. Not something you generally see in young coaches...

Comment

I coach, am still employed and just because I can list every club in the region doesn't mean I know who the owner/operators are and what their number is or who is currently hiring (here's a hint, no one is hiring right now, even the troll who says he's from NEFC).

Do I know enough coaches in the area to get that info? Sure, but I've been around for a bit. Ever see a GPS field in the Spring? It's filled with 20-something coaches, just out of college. They don't know squat, don't know anyone in the business other than other 20-something know-nothings, and are probably coaching to make beer money.

Networking takes time to build up, as does a resume of respectable experience. Not something you generally see in young coaches...
                      Sorry about your situation. Hope you find something soon.

Comment

Doesn't playing experience help? And if respectable club?

Comment

Sorry about your situation. Hope you find something soon.
                          Thank you my friend. I hope to find somewhere as soon as possible.

Comment

Dude everyone knows that GPS laid off over a conference call. Piece of Crap Orginization.
                            People aren't supposed to be in large groups. Everything right now is done via conference call.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X