• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Galaway Rovers, actually GPS?
    NO they are not

They WERE a partner club in the last 18 months of existence,

Partner meaning shared buying same uniforms, league spots, and some high-level coaching presentations/material. Galway collected and kept majority of tuition, Hammer, Marshfield, and Vipers also had a similar relationship

The only difference with Galway was they planned on running a second NPL team out of Weymouth/Cohasset if they didn't fail

Comment

One year later! Thoughts?

Comment

Never heard of GPS

Comment

Juventus Academy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I’m now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I’m not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I’m owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.

Comment

Juventus Academy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I’m now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I’m not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I’m owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.

FORZA JUVE REFUND GUY!!! :)
            WE MISS YOU!
            COME BACK TO THE BLACK & WHITE!!
            LIFE IS GOOD IN THE MLSNext League!!

This not too complicated:
            Let me explain for the uneducated or unaccepting:

Juventus Boston Academy owns the InterContinental Football Academy

The Juventus Boston Clubs Academy is named the InterContinental Football Academy

I can Only Assume that is is much too diffucult for the wee small Clubs in Massachusetts to Grasp the Concept of a European Academy Team being the Top Echelon Team for their club.

Forza Juve Boston InterContinental Football Academy!!

Life ia Good in Black and White.... MLSNext.

Comment

Forum reset

Comment

Forum reset
                GPS is no longer a Club- just a legal entity

Comment

FORZA JUVE REFUND GUY!!! :)
                  WE MISS YOU!
                  COME BACK TO THE BLACK & WHITE!!
                  LIFE IS GOOD IN THE MLSNext League!!

This not too complicated:
                  Let me explain for the uneducated or unaccepting:

Juventus Boston Academy owns the InterContinental Football Academy

The Juventus Boston Clubs Academy is named the InterContinental Football Academy

I can Only Assume that is is much too diffucult for the wee small Clubs in Massachusetts to Grasp the Concept of a European Academy Team being the Top Echelon Team for their club.

Forza Juve Boston InterContinental Football Academy!!

Life ia Good in Black and White.... MLSNext.
                  Most of the Juve club teams play nothing but longball. One in particular is very good playing out of the back but most just kick the ball down the field, especially in the younger age groups.

Comment

NEFC Girls Rock

Most of the Juve club teams play nothing but longball. One in particular is very good playing out of the back but most just kick the ball down the field, especially in the younger age groups.

NEFC Girls are the Best!!

Comment

NEFC Girls are the Best!!

They definitely are Mate! Though ALL NEFC teams are better when they wear the red uniform in my opinion.

Comment

Bolts Baby!!

They definitely are Mate! Though ALL NEFC teams are better when they wear the red uniform in my opinion.
                        Boston Bolts Boys Rock!!
                        Bolts Baby!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X