Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club tip

I think it’s poor form for clubs to send out emails trying to make money on virtual sessions.

And private sessions. Disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I think it’s poor form for clubs to send out emails trying to make money on virtual sessions.
      Who’s doing that?

Comment

Who’s doing that?
        I’m not outing anyone but emails went out this morning. They know who they are...

Comment

Just what we need. Our kid's spending MORE hours a week on computers. Guaranteed that the idiots making these club decisions probably don't even have kids. Please clubs, do whatever you want but STOP the insanity of having kids sit in virtual classrooms listening to some coach wax poetic

Comment

I think it’s great that they are doing it. No extra charge from our club.

It’s great to have my kid work out in their own and connect with the coach weekly.

Comment

It’s great to have my kid work out in their own and connect with the coach weekly.
              Our club is doing the same, for free, and it’s great and others can join the live Instagram instruction. What I don’t like is clubs charging $35 for 45 minutes of instruction. I get they are looking to generate extra revenue, it’s just not the time.

Comment

Your club is trying to keep a no refunds policy

Comment

I am not sure but many clubs are likely going to still have some costs or paid their bills ahead of time. I think some clubs still paying coaches.

Also not sure if this think clears maybe we go outdoors in the summer if not I would believe clubs would return a portion of field, tourney and maybe referee fees.

We trust our club will do the right thing.

This time my friend is not the time to come here and bash. Focus on the good things. If your club is providing free programming that’s great for you and your child.

Comment

I haven’t seen any bashing on this post. No one mentioned any club by name and they could have been easily called out by OP.

Comment

Spring/summer 2021 soccer and other youth should be back up. Got to find ways to train during this long break.

Comment

I haven’t seen any bashing on this post. No one mentioned any club by name and they could have been easily called out by OP.
                        It's TS - even if a club was called out shame on anyone believing it. Worry about what your own club is doing - or not.

Comment

They could have. If it was true. Probably is BS.

Comment

Spring/summer 2021 soccer and other youth should be back up. Got to find ways to train during this long break.
                            Next summer is pushing it. Looking more like spring 2021 getting back online with sports.

Comment

I would go with late April being back to practicing and playing games

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X