X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    does UPenn have more of a subset student population
    What kind of question is this? Bozos. First we are talking about sports. Every sport has "subsets" male and female. It is a capsulation of life.
    The new UofP HC is a nice person. She will make sure the team succeeds on the field and in the classroom. Isn't that what any parent wants for their child?

Comment

What kind of question is this? Bozos. First we are talking about sports. Every sport has "subsets" male and female. It is a capsulation of life.
      The new UofP HC is a nice person. She will make sure the team succeeds on the field and in the classroom. Isn't that what any parent wants for their child?
      Yes! They have a highly desirable Women’s Studies Concentration Program .

Comment

Yes! They have a highly desirable Women’s Studies Concentration Program .
        Better than being a Proctologist like you. We know who you are disgruntled Dad. Give it up.
        The team did better without your kid.

Comment

The HC job is joke. The salary is very low <50K, hardly any scholarship money, team travel and recruiting is pitiful. They will be lucky to get anyone to take the job.
          Oh look, we found an expert on the situation.

<gets out notebook>

Please, go on. I'd like to hear more about this.

Comment

What They Are Saying About Casey Brown
            "Casey Brown is one of the best young coaches in the country and Penn is fortunate that she will be taking the helm of the women's soccer program. She is a tremendous leader and teacher of the game, and Casey does a tremendous job of motivating and inspiring student-athletes to maximize individual and team performance. She is also a tremendous role model and has always valued the opportunity as a coach to teach life lessons and support the rigorous academic experience of her students." – Nancy Feldman, Head Women's Soccer Coach, Boston University, 11-time conference coach of the year

"The impact Casey has had on the players and the program at the College of Holy Cross is evident in the team's success and development. Casey excels at the technical and tactical aspects of the game, but also cares deeply about the players personal development and team growth. She is always energetic, positive, and her passion for the game of soccer can be seen every time she steps on the field. She will be an enormous asset to Penn women's soccer, and her ambition, reliability, and leadership will provide an exceptional academic and athletic experience for the players and team." – Carin Gabarra, Head Women's Soccer Coach, United States Naval Academy, 1991 Women's World Cup Winner and Golden Ball recipient and 1996 Olympic Gold medalist
            Feldman may want to invest in a thesaurus. They can be tremendously helpful with articulate messaging.

Comment

Oh look, we found an expert on the situation.

<gets out notebook>

Please, go on. I'd like to hear more about this.
              Looks to me like its says enough? What more do you need to know?

Comment

Better than being a Proctologist like you. We know who you are disgruntled Dad. Give it up.
                The team did better without your kid.
                I’m actually looking into becoming a GUYnocologist .But not for the subset.

Comment

Feldman may want to invest in a thesaurus. They can be tremendously helpful with articulate messaging.
                  You really have nothing to do; do you?
                  It was good enough for the Ivy League to post. Sooooo.....

Comment

Head already up your ass....yeah sounds right.

Comment

Well when you put a GUY into stirrups, get back to us after your broken jaw heals.

Comment

You really have nothing to do; do you?
                        It was good enough for the Ivy League to post. Sooooo.....
                        If there is anything I have learned in my lifetime, it's that the Ivy League is not as impressive as you purport it to be.

Comment

If there is anything I have learned in my lifetime, it's that the Ivy League is not as impressive as you purport it to be.
                          If there's one thing I've learned in my lifetime, it's that jealousy of people who went to elite schools never ends. It transitions smoothly from one generation to the next.

Comment

What They Are Saying About Casey Brown
                            "Casey Brown is one of the best young coaches in the country and Penn is fortunate that she will be taking the helm of the women's soccer program. She is a tremendous leader and teacher of the game, and Casey does a tremendous job of motivating and inspiring student-athletes to maximize individual and team performance. She is also a tremendous role model and has always valued the opportunity as a coach to teach life lessons and support the rigorous academic experience of her students." – Nancy Feldman, Head Women's Soccer Coach, Boston University, 11-time conference coach of the year

"The impact Casey has had on the players and the program at the College of Holy Cross is evident in the team's success and development. Casey excels at the technical and tactical aspects of the game, but also cares deeply about the players personal development and team growth. She is always energetic, positive, and her passion for the game of soccer can be seen every time she steps on the field. She will be an enormous asset to Penn women's soccer, and her ambition, reliability, and leadership will provide an exceptional academic and athletic experience for the players and team." – Carin Gabarra, Head Women's Soccer Coach, United States Naval Academy, 1991 Women's World Cup Winner and Golden Ball recipient and 1996 Olympic Gold medalist
                            I’m surprised sHE didn’t take HEr ASSistant subset coach with HEr?

Comment

I’m surprised sHE didn’t take HEr ASSistant subset coach with HEr?
                              your maturity is impressive

Comment

If there's one thing I've learned in my lifetime, it's that jealousy of people who went to elite schools never ends. It transitions smoothly from one generation to the next.
                                I'll think of that the next time I am signing your paycheck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X