Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There’s a huge difference between an egotistic narcissist and a bumbling idiot that struggles to put together a coherent sentence.

https://youtu.be/3DbE2SmV2bs
    No there isn't. Donald Trump is both of those things. How's this for a "coherent sentence" by Trump:

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/lexicon_v..._carolina.html

Comment

There are more dumb people in the US than smart people. Have you seen a Trump rally? The Walmarts and trailer parks are empty those nights.

The guy is a sideshow carnival clown. He gets 95% of the dumb vote.
      Just wait until those morons realize he is slashing their social security and they are paying for the 19th century wall Trump is trying to build.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixon Cider View Post
        Our great president is really the only one that has a firm grasp of this epidemic. Here are some of his thoughts about it....

President Donald Trump on Wednesday night spun a web of theories minimizing the coronavirus' threat to Americans, accusing the World Health Organization of dispensing inaccurate facts about the outbreak and suggesting that those with the disease could be safe going to work.

He has once again shown that he is smarter than anyone else and has more scientific knowledge than anyone at the World Health Organization.
        For all my "The Sky Is Falling" Trump haters: During a 1 year period under the Obama administration, there were over 60,000,000 (that's 60 million) cases of H1N1 in the United States which resulted in over 12,400 deaths. I don't recall the 24 hour round the clock paranoia and fake outrage from the liberals. Educate yourselves. Buying into MSM narratives only makes you look stupid.

"From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus."

Coronavirus: 3/05/2020

Total cases: 99
        Total deaths: 10
        States reporting cases: 13

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html

Seasonal Influenza: CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through February 22, 2020, there have been:
        32,000,000 – 45,000,000 flu illnesses
        14,000,000 – 21,000,000 flu medical visits
        310,000 – 560,000 flu hospitalizations
        18,000 – 46,000 flu deaths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWY0oZV51VY

Comment

For all my "The Sky Is Falling" Trump haters: During a 1 year period under the Obama administration, there were over 60,000,000 (that's 60 million) cases of H1N1 in the United States which resulted in over 12,400 deaths. I don't recall the 24 hour round the clock paranoia and fake outrage from the liberals. Educate yourselves. Buying into MSM narratives only makes you look stupid.

"From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus."

Coronavirus: 3/05/2020

Total cases: 99
          Total deaths: 10
          States reporting cases: 13

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html

Seasonal Influenza: CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through February 22, 2020, there have been:
          32,000,000 – 45,000,000 flu illnesses
          14,000,000 – 21,000,000 flu medical visits
          310,000 – 560,000 flu hospitalizations
          18,000 – 46,000 flu deaths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWY0oZV51VY
          There was no "fake outrage" in 2009 because the 44th president took the threat seriously, made sure his public statements were factual, and let his experts communicate directly with the American people.

Trump seems to be using the exact opposite strategy. Unfortunately for him, the Coronavirus doesn't care about intentional lies, whataboutism, intimidation, threats, kompromat, and loyalty oaths.

Comment

Stop comparing it to the flu or even H1N1. This is much more deadly especially for certain at risk groups. It creates many more severely ill patients that need acute hospital care. There is no partial herd immunity from prior vaccinations or illness in the past. Best case scenario is it flames out in the summer like SARS did. Worst case is many more ill and dead and the economy grinding to a halt for many months

Comment

There was no "fake outrage" in 2009 because the 44th president took the threat seriously, made sure his public statements were factual, and let his experts communicate directly with the American people.

Trump seems to be using the exact opposite strategy. Unfortunately for him, the Coronavirus doesn't care about intentional lies, whataboutism, intimidation, threats, kompromat, and loyalty oaths.
              Unfortunately his supporters believe him and Fox, their primary news source, is spoon feeding them the same lies. When 1/3 of the population thinks this isn't a big deal, or even a hoax, that is dangerous for overall public health.

Comment

Stop comparing it to the flu or even H1N1. This is much more deadly especially for certain at risk groups. It creates many more severely ill patients that need acute hospital care. There is no partial herd immunity from prior vaccinations or illness in the past. Best case scenario is it flames out in the summer like SARS did. Worst case is many more ill and dead and the economy grinding to a halt for many months
                What helped SARS flame out was effective infection control and protecting health care workers. Much of its rapid surge was among healthcare workers getting full on exposure from patients when they were severely ill. SARS didn't spread easily from general public exposure. SARS cases didn't even top 10,000 and 80% were Chinese healthcare workers. We are now over 100,000 cases worldwide, and it is spreading like crazy among the general public, not just healthcare workers

Comment

Wow, great job Obama. 60,000,000 people infected and 12,400 deaths but you got your facts straight. Trump tried a stop-gap measure to temporarily shut down international travel to access and control the problem and who got butt hurt over it? Yep, you libtards. Then you criticize him, go figure, because 10 people with compromised immune systems have died. Funny how there was no fake outrage back then.

Comment

According to the CDC, season influenza has killed between 18,000-45,000 Americans in the last 5 months. Compare that to 10 from the Coronavirus and tell me again how it is so much more deadlier. You’re buying into the MSM paranoia.

Comment

Unfortunately his supporters believe him and Fox, their primary news source, is spoon feeding them the same lies. When 1/3 of the population thinks this isn't a big deal, or even a hoax, that is dangerous for overall public health.
                      When did Fox News take over the Center for Disease Control? LMAO! You’re an idiot. Sucks when facts don’t back up you bullshît

Comment

According to the CDC, season influenza has killed between 18,000-45,000 Americans in the last 5 months. Compare that to 10 from the Coronavirus and tell me again how it is so much more deadlier. You’re buying into the MSM paranoia.
                        Do you know what the death rate of the coronavirus is vs the flu? Do you know what a death rate is? You seem like you're a low IQ individual so I doubt that you do.

Comment

Wow, great job Obama. 60,000,000 people infected and 12,400 deaths but you got your facts straight. Trump tried a stop-gap measure to temporarily shut down international travel to access and control the problem and who got butt hurt over it? Yep, you libtards. Then you criticize him, go figure, because 10 people with compromised immune systems have died. Funny how there was no fake outrage back then.
                          Trump is being condemned by both sides for telling a different story than his experts are telling, and for trying to politicize a public health emergency.

One would think somebody claiming to have Mensa-level intelligence would be able to tell the difference between the tragedy of a pandemic and the tragedy of how it's being handled.

Comment

Do you know what the death rate of the coronavirus is vs the flu? Do you know what a death rate is? You seem like you're a low IQ individual so I doubt that you do.
                            My IQ is just high enough to go to the CDC website which seems too difficult for you to do. You're welcome.

According to the CDC, "Seasonal flu kills 291,000 to 646,000 people worldwide each year, according to a new estimate that's higher than the previous one of 250,000 to 500,000 deaths a year. The new figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other groups were published Dec. 13 in The Lancet medical journal.

Coronavirus Cases worldwide as of 3/6/2020
                            Deaths:
                            Recovered:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that swine flu infected nearly 61 million people in the United States and caused 12,469 deaths. Worldwide, up to "575,400" people died from pandemic swine flu.

Comment

When did Fox News take over the Center for Disease Control? LMAO! You’re an idiot. Sucks when facts don’t back up you bullshît
                              One would think that somebody claiming to have Mensa-level intelligence would have the reading comprehension skills to realize that the post is referring to the 40 percent of Trump voters who cited Fox News as their only news source.

Comment

My IQ is just high enough to go to the CDC website which seems too difficult for you to do. You're welcome.

According to the CDC, "Seasonal flu kills 291,000 to 646,000 people worldwide each year, according to a new estimate that's higher than the previous one of 250,000 to 500,000 deaths a year. The new figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other groups were published Dec. 13 in The Lancet medical journal.

Coronavirus Cases worldwide as of 3/6/2020
                                Deaths:
                                Recovered:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that swine flu infected nearly 61 million people in the United States and caused 12,469 deaths. Worldwide, up to "575,400" people died from pandemic swine flu.
                                Can you please explain the point of posting these statistics?

One would think that a person claiming to have Mensa-level intelligence would know better than to compare Coronavirus deaths over a few weeks to seasonal flu deaths over an entire year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X