Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando city da hotel parties during ga cup-unacceptable behavior

How can an MLS club allow their 05 and 04/03 teams get away with the behavior they allowed at the recent GA Cup in Atlanta? To allow players of that age to invite other underage girls into their rooms and have them stay the night while the coaches did nothing is unacceptable. Then to allow the players to continue to train and play, that only condones that behavior and let's the athletes think it is acceptable going forward.
    Maybe LM and the FO need to be made aware of what is going on in the DA and what they are teaching these players, another example of it you are a gifted athlete you can get away with anything. Or maybe the local news stations need to address it for them. I think that might be the best option.
    FIX THIS OC

Orlando City still has a DA?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can an MLS club allow their 05 and 04/03 teams get away with the behavior they allowed at the recent GA Cup in Atlanta? To allow players of that age to invite other underage girls into their rooms and have them stay the night while the coaches did nothing is unacceptable. Then to allow the players to continue to train and play, that only condones that behavior and let's the athletes think it is acceptable going forward.
    Maybe LM and the FO need to be made aware of what is going on in the DA and what they are teaching these players, another example of it you are a gifted athlete you can get away with anything. Or maybe the local news stations need to address it for them. I think that might be the best option.
    FIX THIS OC

Comment

FIX THIS OC
      What kind of moves did they have to convince underage girls to stay the night? Get them off the soccer team and into a motivational speakers class. Major playas...

Comment

This is not good.

Comment

What kind of moves did they have to convince underage girls to stay the night? Get them off the soccer team and into a motivational speakers class. Major playas...
          You may be trying to be funny but it is behaviour and thinking like that create monsters out of these athletes. You are creating the next Aaron Hernandez.

Comment

unacceptable and unprofessional, yes. Comparing them to Aaron Hernandez is a bit too much.

Comment

Did ER, formerly of TBU, go to OC?

Comment

Did ER, formerly of TBU, go to OC?
                HAHAHAHAHA.... I know that story.....ER is now with Polished Turd West Pasco...I mean Florida Premier...

Comment

You may be trying to be funny but it is behaviour and thinking like that create monsters out of these athletes. You are creating the next Aaron Hernandez.
                  LMAO. That's a big jump. Boys convincing girls to spend the night is now an indicator of developing a mentally ill murderer?

Maybe keep the underage slutty girls at home and not at a hotel? Just sayin...

Comment

The boys were underaged too, I assume. If so, let's not be the Taliban here. Boys and girls will tend to do that type of stuff. Do we know the boys convinced them? Or did the girls find there way in? Let's not be sexist now.

FIX THIS OC

Comment

The boys were underaged too, I assume. If so, let's not be the Taliban here. Boys and girls will tend to do that type of stuff. Do we know the boys convinced them? Or did the girls find there way in? Let's not be sexist now.
                      Are you telling me that teenage boys and girls are discovering their sexuality? I am appalled. If a soccer club cannot instill the personal conduct of 1700s Puritan thinking, then everyone involved should be arrested and punished in the public square. Outrageous!

Comment

Are you telling me that teenage boys and girls are discovering their sexuality? I am appalled. If a soccer club cannot instill the personal conduct of 1700s Puritan thinking, then everyone involved should be arrested and punished in the public square. Outrageous!
                        You are missing the point. Stop thinking with your johnson and start using your brain. Those two OC teams won 1 game out of six at the supposedly most prestigious tournament in the USA for MLS academies. They were traveling for free, eating for free, and instead of concentrating on winning and acting like a pro academy player they stayed up every night partying and filming each other messing around with girls and drinking. Spoiled over privileged kids freeloading on someone else's money and embarrassing the club completely. I understand boys will be boys but there is a time and place for everything.

Comment

You are missing the point. Stop thinking with your johnson and start using your brain. Those two OC teams won 1 game out of six at the supposedly most prestigious tournament in the USA for MLS academies. They were traveling for free, eating for free, and instead of concentrating on winning and acting like a pro academy player they stayed up every night partying and filming each other messing around with girls and drinking. Spoiled over privileged kids freeloading on someone else's money and embarrassing the club completely. I understand boys will be boys but there is a time and place for everything.
                          Now it makes sense...your kid is on the B team...

Comment

If they lost 1 out of 6 in a major tournament, then they did exactly the right thing. Blow off some frustration with the young ladies. Well done boys! What am I missing here?

Comment

If they lost 1 out of 6 in a major tournament, then they did exactly the right thing. Blow off some frustration with the young ladies. Well done boys! What am I missing here?
                              They 04 team won 1 game and lost 2. The 05 team lost all 3 games.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X