Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't you wonder why the constant rotation ? Or read what others with knowledge post ? (The real stuff anyway)
    They have been stiffing venues left and right over the last couple of years. Just ask.

"The real stuff anyway."

There is a lot of mis or dis information on these boards, who made you God?

Someone complained about no fields, now the fields are filled and still not good enough for you. You are so obviously a SUSA stooge, it it fun to call you out once in a while.

The real stuff - the fields are taken care of. The real stuff - if they were stiffing venues left and right the last couple of years, that would not be possible.

My advice, get a real life, you are doing a piss poor job with this one thus far.

Comment

A week later, the club seems to have scheduled their home games. I've never been to 5 towns college before.
      Dix Hills- it is a nice campus. fields are ok.

Comment

Where's Barca?

Hopefully they got a deposit up front. They are stiffing everyone
        maybe the deal was for no money....maybe they told five towns we will send you our graduating seniors for scholarship....genius actually!!!!

Comment

Is it a turf or grass field

Comment

Is it a turf or grass field
            5 town field is horrible (Grass)

Comment

Where's Barca?

5 town field is horrible (Grass)

you do know that all la liga games are played on real grass right?

Comment

you do know that all la liga games are played on real grass right?
                yes, the cinco ciudad collegio fields I believe...

Comment

Or maybe they haven't been paying certain things and are now being locked out of their fields ? You should inquire about that.
                  Talk about fake new.. The real issue is finding fields to rent. Town team clubs have the preference at the fields ( hence all the wacky training times) and they also have preference since they have been here forever. Barca has to squeeze in where ever they can find space. That is the real issue especially now that the club has gone from 150 kids three years ago to over 600. Figure next season they will be over 30 teams not including intramural they just started. No other club is growing at that rate, there is a reason. Listen, they are infuriating with lack of organization, but wonderful with working with the kids. A handful of A-hole parents will always be there, the best thing they can do for the rest of the kids is take their kids elsewhere anyway since they are a cancer to kids having fun.
                  Remember it suppose to be fun for 99% of the kids playing because only 1% will go to college and play. If those parents got that, it would be more fun for everyone.

Thank you for letting me rant.

Comment

Talk about fake new.. The real issue is finding fields to rent. Town team clubs have the preference at the fields ( hence all the wacky training times) and they also have preference since they have been here forever. Barca has to squeeze in where ever they can find space. That is the real issue especially now that the club has gone from 150 kids three years ago to over 600. Figure next season they will be over 30 teams not including intramural they just started. No other club is growing at that rate, there is a reason. Listen, they are infuriating with lack of organization, but wonderful with working with the kids. A handful of A-hole parents will always be there, the best thing they can do for the rest of the kids is take their kids elsewhere anyway since they are a cancer to kids having fun.
                    Remember it suppose to be fun for 99% of the kids playing because only 1% will go to college and play. If those parents got that, it would be more fun for everyone.

Thank you for letting me rant.
                    percentages and statistics mean nothing to me. i will always be ahead of the curve.

Comment

percentages and statistics mean nothing to me. i will always be ahead of the curve.
                      A Legend In His Own Mind

Comment

A Legend In His Own Mind
                        where else would it matter?

Comment

where else would it matter?
                          His therapist's office.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            his therapist's office.
                            i am my own therapist and it only matters in my mind.

Why are we yelling?

Comment

Older age groups...
                              Not playing Jeff Cup
                              Not playing in Cup so no regionals..
                              Sum it up....no money

Comment

Older age groups...
                                Not playing Jeff Cup
                                Not playing in Cup so no regionals..
                                Sum it up....no money
                                No one playing in Jeff Cup and older teams are playing in a cup. Thanks for the concern

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X