Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ummm, no, he did call the whole story (which is about the virus, correct?) a hoax. Which aligns with his dreadful wishing away of the problem and repeated statements that there in fact was not a problem. The blaming the Dems for HIS hoax comment is must classic Trump and re-writing narratives that go wrong, just like he tried to change what he said standing next to Putin that he couldn't see any reason why Russia would do what he did and later claimed he meant the exact opposite (which he would have NEVER said standing next to Putin).
    Again, this has been proven to not be a factual statement.

Comment

Ummm, no, he did call the whole story (which is about the virus, correct?) a hoax. Which aligns with his dreadful wishing away of the problem and repeated statements that there in fact was not a problem. The blaming the Dems for HIS hoax comment is must classic Trump and re-writing narratives that go wrong, just like he tried to change what he said standing next to Putin that he couldn't see any reason why Russia would do what he did and later claimed he meant the exact opposite (which he would have NEVER said standing next to Putin).
      Even WaPo admits that Trump didn't call the virus itself a hoax.

Comment

Several other countries have already implemented apps showing peoples covid status. Some voluntarily, some involuntarily (Russia for example).
        Interesting. Any idea how they work? Who sets the status? how often do they refresh?

Comment

Pandemic not Politics

Comment

Sssssshhhhh....facts, you know....

Comment

Pandemic not Politics
              This is irritating, but less irritating than the political tennis match.
              The best way to frustrate these lunatics is to ignore their rants.

Pandemic not Politics

Comment

9/11 changed security at airports and major venues. Many of these protocols are a combination of sincere threat reduction along with security theater for public comfort.

What changes might we see in the post COVID world?
                Maybe a Covid Clear app that we could flash form our phone... how might it work?
                I am a HCW and currently have to do this every morning walking into work.

Comment

Interesting. Any idea how they work? Who sets the status? how often do they refresh?
                  No idea. I know that South Korea already had the ability to track every single citizen by their phones as part of their war footing prep against North Korea. I'm not even sure that required an App as much as it was just all the phones being registered with the government. Russia is an actual App that is loaded, though I have no idea how it works either.

Comment

I am a HCW and currently have to do this every morning walking into work.
                    Thank You for all you are doing. Can you describe the process?
                    be interesting to hear how it may apply to other venues/events such as homeless shelters, legislative sessions, warehouses/factories or myriad other spots as select business functions resume

Comment

No idea. I know that South Korea already had the ability to track every single citizen by their phones as part of their war footing prep against North Korea. I'm not even sure that required an App as much as it was just all the phones being registered with the government. Russia is an actual App that is loaded, though I have no idea how it works either.
                      Article on Russian App. Appears its more of a time code that shows a person is within the window to be outside

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...3bc_story.html

Comment

I don't agree. I watched him say it several times, including at a rally. But that's also why I said even if that technicality is conceded all of his other contemporaneous statements jived with calling it a hoax. Most importantly, he treated it like a hoax with his repeated dismissals. Or are some of you insisting that he expressed no lies at all? Might be time for yet another timeline but this time with video.

Comment

Pandemic not politics
                          User brain, not butt.

Comment

I don't agree. I watched him say it several times, including at a rally. But that's also why I said even if that technicality is conceded all of his other contemporaneous statements jived with calling it a hoax. Most importantly, he treated it like a hoax with his repeated dismissals. Or are some of you insisting that he expressed no lies at all? Might be time for yet another timeline but this time with video.
                            Pandemic Not Politics

Comment

I agree we need to get back to the facts. Facts matter and the fact is this Fake Prez is criminally negligent and is utilizing COVID to further his discriminatory acts towards marginalized groups and those of color.

Comment

Stop looking at the sound bites and instead his complete statements. He quite clearly was calling the democrats attacks on him over the coronavirus the "new hoax". Like I said, even WaPo and for that matter Snopes admit that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X