Our resident Trumptard is off his meds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure you won a boat, the liberal tears will cause a monsoon...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Doesn’t that fact that since his travel ban was started just 76 days ago, 4 million have been prevented from entering this country from hot zone areas? Couple that with the fact on average 50,000 from China and Europe enter this country in a single day. 4,000,000 compared to 40,000? Yeah, I’m going with Public Health on this one. Thank you, Mr President.
      China has almost no cases and they're all from international travelers. They're some of the safest people to let back in right now. Meanwhile other countries don't want Americans coming in.

Not only is 40,000 not a "ban" but the precious time it did buy us, Trump wasted it doing nothing.

Comment

China has almost no cases and they're all from international travelers. They're some of the safest people to let back in right now. Meanwhile other countries don't want Americans coming in.

Not only is 40,000 not a "ban" but the precious time it did buy us, Trump wasted it doing nothing.
        You're right, 40,000 is not a ban but 4,000,000 is. He stopped millions from some of the most infected areas of the world and you're mad about. If you wanna believe China over your own country, that's on you but the experts and some of his toughest critics disagree with you. So I'm gonna go with the experts over a TS Libtard blowhard.

Comment

Resident Trumptard is out of control today. Unchained mental illness. He must be out of medication.

Comment

Resident Trumptard is out of control today. Unchained mental illness. He must be out of medication.
            I’m still high from the 2016 election! How bout you? 😂

Comment

I’m still high from the 2016 election! How bout you? 😂
              MAGA supporters celebrated that the win with Tide Pods and DDT spiked Diet Coke cocktails.

Every month when the social security check comes in MAGA supporters thank Donnie Trump celebrate all over again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X