They'll need to. The scars are deep from LL lately

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      They'll need to. The scars are deep from LL lately
      the scars from the FCIAC
      they havent lost to anyone outside the FCIAC in a very long time

Comment

On paper, StJ definitely has the most talent, but games aren't played on paper. They will go far and have a great chance to win FCIACs. As far as the state tournament, they'll have the #1 seed and breeze through to the semis. Then we'll see what they can do against the strong CCC teams they will inevitably meet.

What it all comes down to is that StJ lives or dies by MF. Jack knows it, we know it, and all the coaches know it. The question is does any team have the talent and game plan to neutralize her?
        getting out of the Fciac is a tough slog

STjs played RHS 3x and staples 2x in 3 weeks

Comment

Doesn't stj drop back to L this year?
          I think they can request to stay. But I also believe all their titles but one were L, only one LL. Go for the easy hardware in L or a bigger challenge in LL?

Comment

On paper, StJ definitely has the most talent, but games aren't played on paper. They will go far and have a great chance to win FCIACs. As far as the state tournament, they'll have the #1 seed and breeze through to the semis. Then we'll see what they can do against the strong CCC teams they will inevitably meet.

What it all comes down to is that StJ lives or dies by MF. Jack knows it, we know it, and all the coaches know it. The question is does any team have the talent and game plan to neutralize her?
            And the answer is yes. Several. Not hard to do.

Comment

we got a few CFC ECNL kick ball stars on defense. They really know how to BOOOT it. One even does the donkey kong
              Donkey Kong? Sounds like something your wife did with the bridgeport high 4x100 team last weekend

Comment

And the answer is yes. Several. Not hard to do.
                Really who?
                Everyone tries staples did the 2nd time they played and RHS the third time
                Lot harder tha n you yhink

Comment

I think they can request to stay. But I also believe all their titles but one were L, only one LL. Go for the easy hardware in L or a bigger challenge in LL?
                  They are an M school that plays in a LL conf and do. very well
                  Ciac determines the classes

Comment

They are an M school that plays in a LL conf and do. very well
                    Ciac determines the classes
                    Yes they do and StJ can move back down to L this year...if they want to. There is a process in place to approve staying up. I think CIAC would approve keeping them in LL because they would trash all of L.

Comment

Yes they do and StJ can move back down to L this year...if they want to. There is a process in place to approve staying up. I think CIAC would approve keeping them in LL because they would trash all of L.
                      True, but will Jack stay in LL or go down to L for a guaranteed state championship. I really think division doesn't matte to him. He still will play LL in the FCIACs.

Comment

True, but will Jack stay in LL or go down to L for a guaranteed state championship. I really think division doesn't matte to him. He still will play LL in the FCIACs.
                        I think he stays also. Trophies are nice but there's a big drop in competition LL to L. You don't get stronger beating up on weak competition.

Comment

I think he stays also. Trophies are nice but there's a big drop in competition LL to L. You don't get stronger beating up on weak competition.
                          Really? Lets review...what has stjs done in the past when given the choice of staying LL rather than being relegated to L where they can, and do, run the table?

Anybody know the answer?

Comment

Really? Lets review...what has stjs done in the past when given the choice of staying LL rather than being relegated to L where they can, and do, run the table?

Anybody know the answer?
                            Completely agree. Jack will play L if it’s an option. He wants titles, that’s what matters to him, whether it be L or M. They won ONE LL title going on 7 years ago now. SJ can’t win the LL title, not going to happen, they’re nearly a lock for L, they’ll play in L.

Comment

Completely agree. Jack will play L if it’s an option. He wants titles, that’s what matters to him, whether it be L or M. They won ONE LL title going on 7 years ago now. SJ can’t win the LL title, not going to happen, they’re nearly a lock for L, they’ll play in L.
                              Exactly. Hardware is his MO. He can win a L title with only 9 players on the field.

Comment

you just stated that they have already won an LL title in the last 7 years- so clearly they can win an LL title

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X