Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have another beer. Your kid will be out next year.
    Funny thing is I don't have any skin in the game. My kids already did the youth soccer thing from regular travel to DA through college. So unlike you I don't have to be bitter and angry about anything. Im satisfied with what they accomplished. And also unlike you I know soccer and Ive watched soccer at every level for most of my life. Nobody knows what these kids will become at 10 or 11 but right now they are better than any regular travel team that you can toss up..

Comment

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=12

Look at Weston hiding their 2009 Academy League in U12 Silver Blue. What a joke!

Comment

So it would be better if the title was DA is what your saying. It’s all the da kids from the season before as they ran two teams at that level. But to your point there is no difference between any of it in this state, all the kids do here is run around like lunatics.
        I think it will be better, if there wasn't any title at all, just let the kids play from U9 to U12..
        If they are good enough then they can make the DA at U13..
        No need to sell smokes to the parents and tell them Academy U12, when it really doesn't exist, even some of the coaches at U12 ( Florida Developmental Academy) only have a D license.... Real DA (u13 and Above) a B license is required...

Comment

I think it will be better, if there wasn't any title at all, just let the kids play from U9 to U12..
          If they are good enough then they can make the DA at U13..
          No need to sell smokes to the parents and tell them Academy U12, when it really doesn't exist, even some of the coaches at U12 ( Florida Developmental Academy) only have a D license.... Real DA (u13 and Above) a B license is required...
          And it's still really poor quality, we are all so concerned about winning thats why kids still swarm the ball, stand and watch the ball hoping it comes there way. No movement off the ball poor decision making the list goes on, but the soccer IQ of players in this state is brutal.Its not there fault we just continue to pick the big fast kids so we can win at all costs but its not in the name of development even when they tell you it is. Bottom line our coaches are not qualified. Also whats with the 24 man rosters and 1 coach? It's not possible to even put on a proper session. This is a massive fail, and all parents should be asking that out of the gates. To defend our coaches what do you expect out of these guys when being responsible for so many kids. It's the failure of greedy DOCs who rip us all off every year. The DA should make a rule of how many kids 1 coach can handle. So either trim down your rosters, or have more staff assigned. Simple!

Comment

DA doesn’t care about anything. Hope you don’t have to learn that the hard way. What you see is a lot less what you get.

Comment

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=12

Look at Weston hiding their 2009 Academy League in U12 Silver Blue. What a joke!
              Silver is the 2nd division. I don't see a problem with that team playing 2nd division, while they are playing a year up. You know that team is all 2009 (u11) except the goalie. They just won the 2008 2nd division in Jacksonville, as the regular 2008 team played the top division. They beat all 2008 teams including the Atlanta United team that steamrolled Inter's 2009 team.

Still a joke? @$$ Clown

Comment

Silver is the 2nd division. I don't see a problem with that team playing 2nd division, while they are playing a year up. You know that team is all 2009 (u11) except the goalie. They just won the 2008 2nd division in Jacksonville, as the regular 2008 team played the top division. They beat all 2008 teams including the Atlanta United team that steamrolled Inter's 2009 team.

Still a joke? @$$ Clown
                Yes, it’s still a joke retard. There are four Silver divisions; they’re in the third one. There are better teams in the top U11 Gold. Playing up in Silver is bull****. We did it last year and you can’t compare the teams that play D2 vs the D1 teams your age. RETARD!

Comment

Still a joke? @$$ Clown
                  http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...2773&action=Go

Look at the teams they’re playing moron. Garbage. Bull**** ass third Silver!

Comment

Silver is Silver. Its not third silver. They just have too many teams.
                    So their team sucks? Playing in Jacksonville and winning doesn't count?
                    Where is Inter at? You must be a delusional Inter parent hating on Weston.
                    It would definitely not be a good look for you to come play and lose.

Comment

Looking at that schedule, didn't you get whooped by that Boca team you're complaining about?

idiot

Comment

Actually it would just be a team of 10 and 11 year olds losing a game. Nothing more, nothing less. Highly unlikely that they but meaningless one way or the other. But Im sure you take it waaaaayyyyy more seriously...

Comment

I’m not talking about Jacksonville moron. I’m talking about this Weston Cup. Look at the rankings of the teams starting with Silver Red, then work your retarded self down to Silver Blue. Silver isn’t still Silver. As you go down the list, the teams get worse. Then go lack at the rankings of the teams in the top U11 Gold. You can’t compare the quality of the teams. This is the typical Weston bull****. It wouldn’t look great if their 2009 Academy League team loses to regular travel teams like Pinecrest or Juventus.

Comment

I’m not talking about Jacksonville moron. I’m talking about this Weston Cup. Look at the rankings of the teams starting with Silver Red, then work your retarded self down to Silver Blue. Silver isn’t still Silver. As you go down the list, the teams get worse. Then go lack at the rankings of the teams in the top U11 Gold. You can’t compare the quality of the teams. This is the typical Weston bull****. It wouldn’t look great if their 2009 Academy League team loses to regular travel teams like Pinecrest or Juventus.
                            Honestly all about the medal are ya!! Now little Johnny can’t get a gold one

Comment

Still a joke? @$$ Clown

But...if they’re that good, why play silver?????? I bet they’ll even lose a game or two. Team ain’t all that.

Comment

It doesn’t. Inter like other da academies don’t play regular tournaments. Let’s talk when they actually beat Inter

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X