Weston Cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, I see the owners at the country club, I can put the word out.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Well... No surprise there. You are clearly dumb as a rock so I guess I shouldn't have expected you to have reading and comprehension skills.. Anyway, I think someone just started a new Inter Miami thread. You should hurry and get your garbage posts in early.. Don't forget, March 14th. Inter's 1st MLS game. Lots of media. Lots of current and former Weston folks. Let your voice be heard. Remember, we are doing this to protect the kids. I was looking for you at the Weston Cup last weekend. I thought that would have been the perfect opportunity to çraise awareness". I must have missed you. Sorry...
      Inter has nothing to do with your club raping kids......sorry!

Comment

Well... No surprise there. You are clearly dumb as a rock so I guess I shouldn't have expected you to have reading and comprehension skills.. Anyway, I think someone just started a new Inter Miami thread. You should hurry and get your garbage posts in early.. Don't forget, March 14th. Inter's 1st MLS game. Lots of media. Lots of current and former Weston folks. Let your voice be heard. Remember, we are doing this to protect the kids. I was looking for you at the Weston Cup last weekend. I thought that would have been the perfect opportunity to çraise awareness". I must have missed you. Sorry...
        You will expose your kid to what ever, but hey he plays for Weston. The armpit of competitive soccer in Florida! Good job dad

Comment

again with the fake news? nothing serious really happened, I was there... people just making it bigger than what really was ... get a life

Comment

You will expose your kid to what ever, but hey he plays for Weston. The armpit of competitive soccer in Florida! Good job dad
            My kids have never played for Weston. However, I don't like dumbasses that use kids as an excuse for being a dumbass. That is why I keep responding to your dumbassness. So stop pretending that you give acdamb about kids..

Comment

My kids have never played for Weston. However, I don't like dumbasses that use kids as an excuse for being a dumbass. That is why I keep responding to your dumbassness. So stop pretending that you give acdamb about kids..
              Keep lying to yourself Dumdass:) The truth is that a kid was violated and you think it’s fake news. Now get off your high horse and go suck some Weston pistola!

Comment

If I have to choose between a dumb***** that is against anyone posting about safety issues vs a “dumb*****” that defends kids. I choose the latter.

Comment

If I have to choose between a dumb***** that is against anyone posting about safety issues vs a “dumb*****” that defends kids. I choose the latter.
                  Keep responding to your own comments idiot. The point is you are a transparent fool. You have a problem with Weston and you are using somebody else's kid who went through a bad eperience as an excuse to do your anonymous campaign against the club. Nobody gives a damn about you or your problem or your issue with Weston. But stop pretending live you give a sh*t about childtens safety you sick piece of trash..

Comment

Keep responding to your own comments idiot. The point is you are a transparent fool. You have a problem with Weston and you are using somebody else's kid who went through a bad eperience as an excuse to do your anonymous campaign against the club. Nobody gives a damn about you or your problem or your issue with Weston. But stop pretending live you give a sh*t about childtens safety you sick piece of trash..
                    Trash? you are defending a bunch of thief’s and violators. Keep your Weston and stick it up your ass, oh that’s right, you already know about that, you sick ****!!

Comment

Did anyone got sick after Weston Cup? I know many kids with flu liked symptoms that tested negative for flu after this cup.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...241793826.html

Comment

Did anyone got sick after Weston Cup? I know many kids with flu liked symptoms that tested negative for flu after this cup.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...241793826.html
                        Most games were played outside of Weston. Next.........

Comment

Clearly you didn’t win or got close to the podium. Plus is a question, not an allegation.

Comment

Clearly you didn’t win or got close to the podium. Plus is a question, not an allegation.
                            True, you guys are used to the allegations, most are true!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X