Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you have any proof or photos of this? Prime is here for good. They are running their World Cup training program.
    WC training program? Please give some details about this...

Comment

Do you have any proof or photos of this? Prime is here for good. They are running their World Cup training program.
      Go have a conversation with your coach and ask. See how honest they are with you. Some coaches will tell you the truth.

Comment

Go have a conversation with your coach and ask. See how honest they are with you. Some coaches will tell you the truth.
        We just spoke with him and he said they are looking for new clubs to join Prime, but said he hasn't heard anything about them going anywhere.

Comment

We just spoke with him and he said they are looking for new clubs to join Prime, but said he hasn't heard anything about them going anywhere.
          I don’t believe that the thread was meant to mean that Prime was disbanding, I think it’s just that they are no longer going to be in coral springs. They’ll have to shrink because of field availability.

Comment

I don’t believe that the thread was meant to mean that Prime was disbanding, I think it’s just that they are no longer going to be in coral springs. They’ll have to shrink because of field availability.
            If it is true, Prime may as well disband. Where are they going to get field space to accomodate the players?

Comment

If it is true, Prime may as well disband. Where are they going to get field space to accomodate the players?
              Didn’t realize that Coral Springs is the only place in the county that rents soccer fields. Maybe all the clubs should consider shutting down.

Comment

Didn’t realize that Coral Springs is the only place in the county that rents soccer fields. Maybe all the clubs should consider shutting down.
                They can go anywhere they want, but they won’t have access to the large player pool and fields that Coral Springs gives them

Comment

Our manager told us tonight that we will be moving to Coconut Creek in the next few weeks. This club is a F!?$ing joke. They knew all along that we were moving, but they just lied to keep our money. I’m not driving to Coconut Creek every day for this unorganized train wreck. Prime sucks

Comment

Our manager told us tonight that we will be moving to Coconut Creek in the next few weeks. This club is a F!?$ing joke. They knew all along that we were moving, but they just lied to keep our money. I’m not driving to Coconut Creek every day for this unorganized train wreck. Prime sucks
                    Give me a break. You wouldn’t move till the end of the season anyway as the current contract with prime to run the club wouldn’t expire until then. Who knows if this whole thing is true anyway. Cities have to bid out their contracts regularly and many times the incumbent providers win the bid again. The whole rfp process could just be this. Also will all you all lay off the whole money thing. The club is continuing to train your child and providing what they agreed to. They have earned the money you agreed to pay for their services. You may not be happy with their services but that doesn’t entitle you to your money back. You can choose not to support them next year and send your child somewhere else. I’m not sure what else you are looking for the club to provide.

Comment

So what happens to all the central broward fields in Lauderhill then? While im sure there is some truth on the move to coconut creek I think that would be the end of the program. Many of the kids come from central to south broward and would not drive that far. That would leave Weston as the only large competitive soccer program in broward.

Comment

So what happens to all the central broward fields in Lauderhill then? While im sure there is some truth on the move to coconut creek I think that would be the end of the program. Many of the kids come from central to south broward and would not drive that far. That would leave Weston as the only large competitive soccer program in broward.
                        I heard that Prime is now deep in negotiation to move to the new site at Lockhart. They will have plenty of field space and easy access off I-95.

Comment

Isnt that space for inter Miami?

Comment

Isnt that space for inter Miami?

Inter is not going to allow another club to use the fields that it built.

Comment

Give me a break. You wouldn’t move till the end of the season anyway as the current contract with prime to run the club wouldn’t expire until then. Who knows if this whole thing is true anyway. Cities have to bid out their contracts regularly and many times the incumbent providers win the bid again. The whole rfp process could just be this. Also will all you all lay off the whole money thing. The club is continuing to train your child and providing what they agreed to. They have earned the money you agreed to pay for their services. You may not be happy with their services but that doesn’t entitle you to your money back. You can choose not to support them next year and send your child somewhere else. I’m not sure what else you are looking for the club to provide.
                              I thought about bidding for the coral springs soccer program. The reason that the city listed for looking for a new club was because they don’t have a contract with prime because prime repeatedly broke the rules of the contract, so they actually can be kicked off at any time.

Comment

They do have 4 brand new turf fields and lots of money in that area
                                Seriously, go look at those new turf fields then go to Sunrise new fields. Sunrise looks like a top notch company that knows what they were doing installed turf that looks like real grass. Springs looks like they used the city credit card, sent some leisure services employees to Home Depot, bought indoor outdoor patio carpet and laid it right over the old grass.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X