•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blevin and SC bullied my son

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a nest of snakes they have 😲😲
    Due to the Blevins" we don't give ur money back" and Stuart Campbell ruining my sons team. Jennifer Blevins targeted and bullied a child that was.one of our team leaders and such a nice kid. She targeted this kid on a a friday night and the whole Team had no Clue what happened. As a team mom that has seen multiple emails from parents requesting their overpayment returned, or even the fake " volunteer" fee of $100 per child at the club. This gets absorbed to Blevins and Stuart Campbell fund.
    After much debate with my son and seeing what the Blevins do to anyone that asked for answers ok their crooked account system. And never getting any transparency from her or her board. We made the move to join Florida premier. Hopefully by y the time Season starts the Blevins and stuart Campbell are gone and away from the $$ and the children and we can try build a goor wesley Chapel name again.

Shame on these people. And feel free to use my post on your own social media.

Just like Covid. If we stick together and share information. We can effect change.

Clear out the crooked board!

Comment

I'm not sure why the rest of you haven't come over yet... that club is a trailer park dumpster fire. The drive really isn't that far to collier

Comment

I'm not sure why the rest of you haven't come over yet... that club is a trailer park dumpster fire. The drive really isn't that far to collier
        From a club over 500 kids to less than half since stuart Campbell took over. Train like a pro!

Comment

Wow this club have really gone down. They only have 10 coaches and each coach is listed as coaching 3 or 4 teams. I wonder if they are paying them per team or just paying them a flat rate to coach as many teams as possible. They don't have enough coaches to cover the teams listed so to make it look good, they put up duplicate photos of the coaches to make it look like they have coaches for every team. This is deception and buyer beware.

As a parent, if I see 1 coach head coaching 3 teams, that's a flag to stay away. Even SC is coaching the same team for 5 straight years. I guess he cannot let go of the team so he doesn't lose paycheck for that team. He changed his title again. 3 titles in 3 years lol. MB is also had the same girls team for 4+ years and getting paid to coach his own son. It's good though to see that most of the coaches are D license coaches that the former director and TD brought the National licensing to the club. https://www.sportingtampabayfc.com/competitive/coaches/ So no where on the website that mentions their affiliation with TBU.

Comment

Wow the deception here. Can I still get my moment back? Haven’t heard from my coach show us who’s on the team !

Comment

Wow the deception here. Can I still get my moment back? Haven’t heard from my coach show us who’s on the team !
              I think you're having a moment and can't get it back.

Comment

Due to the Blevins" we don't give ur money back" and Stuart Campbell ruining my sons team. Jennifer Blevins targeted and bullied a child that was.one of our team leaders and such a nice kid. She targeted this kid on a a friday night and the whole Team had no Clue what happened. As a team mom that has seen multiple emails from parents requesting their overpayment returned, or even the fake " volunteer" fee of $100 per child at the club. This gets absorbed to Blevins and Stuart Campbell fund.
                After much debate with my son and seeing what the Blevins do to anyone that asked for answers ok their crooked account system. And never getting any transparency from her or her board. We made the move to join Florida premier. Hopefully by y the time Season starts the Blevins and stuart Campbell are gone and away from the $$ and the children and we can try build a goor wesley Chapel name again.

Shame on these people. And feel free to use my post on your own social media.

Just like Covid. If we stick together and share information. We can effect change.

Clear out the crooked board!
                My kid didn't make the team and I am sooooo butthurt about it.

There. Fixed it for ya

Comment

LOL. I know right! STFU already. It's obvious there's like 1 or 2 people are posting most of this drivel. We get it. You have a personal beef with them. Please let this post die already so REAL soccer issues can be discussed on the front page.

Comment

I havent posted for a while on this thread... It's obvious someone has an axe to grind with you guys, and I dunno if it is founded or not.... what I do know is most of your decent players and coaches have all left, and the ones that I have personally talked to (we were thinking about trying the club out once upon a time) have described it as a truckstop dumpster fire.

Comment

I havent posted for a while on this thread... It's obvious someone has an axe to grind with you guys, and I dunno if it is founded or not.... what I do know is most of your decent players and coaches have all left, and the ones that I have personally talked to (we were thinking about trying the club out once upon a time) have described it as a truckstop dumpster fire.

If you are no longer at the club, that is definitely an improvement. Good riddance to you and your get along gang.

Comment

If you are no longer at the club, that is definitely an improvement. Good riddance to you and your get along gang.
                        lol what?

Never would have gone to good ol WC. The team we always played had this band of trailer-park cockroach parents that were always trying to start fights at USA league games.

Guess its been coming from the top?

Comment

Not within the past couple hours you mean?

Comment

Personally, I'd like to see a club have the stones to take one of these bittermen to court and sue them. Especially the ones that have used the actual names of coaches, board members and organizations in their lies and slander and have shown nothing to support their baseless accusations. Maybe one day....

Comment

Personally, I'd like to see a club have the stones to take one of these bittermen to court and sue them. Especially the ones that have used the actual names of coaches, board members and organizations in their lies and slander and have shown nothing to support their baseless accusations. Maybe one day....
                              Sue for what exactly... dont get me wrong I think they are POS but winning in court has a bit higher bar than the TS evidence pool provides.

Comment

They'd have to first show that the statement was false. If it is an opinion statement, that is pretty tough to do. However, the posts accusing people of fraud or stealing could definitely make the basis of a slander case.

Sue for what exactly... dont get me wrong I think they are POS but winning in court has a bit higher bar than the TS evidence pool provides.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X