Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo yo,

Why can’t your clubs make it to an elite tournament nationally?

Why are your team stuck at the bottom of an inferior league?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yo yo,

Why can’t your clubs make it to an elite tournament nationally?

Why are your team stuck at the bottom of an inferior league?
      This year our 2007 & 2008 girls teams will bring glory to our club. We also have some amazing youth boy and girl teams. That’s why TBU always recruit from our club. We made TBU’s 07 girls team from an average team to a great team. Unfortunately the girls stayed there too long and did not improve as players. Typical TBU, no development, just recruitment.

Comment

This year our 2007 & 2008 girls teams will bring glory to our club. We also have some amazing youth boy and girl teams. That’s why TBU always recruit from our club. We made TBU’s 07 girls team from an average team to a great team. Unfortunately the girls stayed there too long and did not improve as players. Typical TBU, no development, just recruitment.
        What home grown 07 player on the flames is better than the players at TBU? I’ll wait for the answer.

Comment

What home grown 07 player on the flames is better than the players at TBU? I’ll wait for the answer.
          The same question can be ask of tbu. I'll be waiting.

Comment

The same question can be ask of tbu. I'll be waiting.
            TBU is where talent goes to get stagnant in the search for glory. I’ll put all our home grown talent against yours any day.

Comment

TBU is where talent goes to get stagnant in the search for glory. I’ll put all our home grown talent against yours any day.
              The best WFF players left for TBU ECNL a few seasons ago. Rumor is a few of those TBU players will be returning to WFF next season. Those returning players are far more talented and developed than any current WFF player. The team can get stronger with the addition of those TBU players or the current WFF parents can get deterred because their daughters will get reduced playing time or be demoted to WFF DP team. WFF could possibly be a strong contender in the GA next season with the addition of those TBU players.

Comment

The best WFF players left for TBU ECNL a few seasons ago. Rumor is a few of those TBU players will be returning to WFF next season. Those returning players are far more talented and developed than any current WFF player. The team can get stronger with the addition of those TBU players or the current WFF parents can get deterred because their daughters will get reduced playing time or be demoted to WFF DP team. WFF could possibly be a strong contender in the GA next season with the addition of those TBU players.
                Truth. Sorry if this hurts your feelings.

Comment

Truth. Sorry if this hurts your feelings.
                  The only feelings that are hurt are those poor souls that thought they would be learning something at TBU!

Comment

The only feelings that are hurt are those poor souls that thought they would be learning something at TBU!
                    We are glad the players that made our team sub-par has move on. I am very confident the new and improve tbu will be much better. Best of luck to everyone. Keep in mind, at the end of the day, it's just soccer.

Comment

We are glad the players that made our team sub-par has move on. I am very confident the new and improve tbu will be much better. Best of luck to everyone. Keep in mind, at the end of the day, it's just soccer.
                      Really? That’s what you got? Hate to tell you brother, what you got left isn’t the talent. Minus a select few left on the That team, it may as well be a rec team on jolt. TBU dad drinking the Tricia kool aid again. Good luck next season because with the **** show TBU has shown this season, you definitely will need it. It’s a shame the girls on that team will need to endure another year. But, for the girls sake, I surely hope your confidence pans out better than the grim reality.

Comment

Really? That’s what you got? Hate to tell you brother, what you got left isn’t the talent. Minus a select few left on the That team, it may as well be a rec team on jolt. TBU dad drinking the Tricia kool aid again. Good luck next season because with the **** show TBU has shown this season, you definitely will need it. It’s a shame the girls on that team will need to endure another year. But, for the girls sake, I surely hope your confidence pans out better than the grim reality.
                        I will entertain your ignorance. What does wff have to offer? You are on a team made up of players, who got a reality check. Talk about drinking kool aid. You are drinking, the I am made at tbu and have no place to go kool aid

Comment

This is some Game of Thrones sh*t! Everyone who know girls soccer in Tampa Bay knows that talent aggregates at TBU and TBU gets girls into college programs. For years, the best girls at the area clubs go to TBU eventually. Florida Premier is trying to break that pattern at their club and to weaken to TBU, they’re trying to spread propaganda to stop that pattern at WFF. They know that no family will leave WFF for FP so they’re trying to encourage WFF families to stop going to TBU.

However, parents in the know have concrete evidence that the best girls should go to TBU to have maximum options for playing in college. That is fact with plenty of data and past performance to back it up.

Comment

This is some Game of Thrones sh*t! Everyone who know girls soccer in Tampa Bay knows that talent aggregates at TBU and TBU gets girls into college programs. For years, the best girls at the area clubs go to TBU eventually. Florida Premier is trying to break that pattern at their club and to weaken to TBU, they’re trying to spread propaganda to stop that pattern at WFF. They know that no family will leave WFF for FP so they’re trying to encourage WFF families to stop going to TBU.

However, parents in the know have concrete evidence that the best girls should go to TBU to have maximum options for playing in college. That is fact with plenty of data and past performance to back it up.
                            Truth spoken here.

Comment

Truth spoken here.

You won all the best girls are at tbu. Leave us alone. Go develop the best girls in town.

Comment

You won all the best girls are at tbu. Leave us alone. Go develop the best girls in town.
                                I would stay away from WFF if you're looking for great internal competition or quality coaching. Stats don't lie their senior teams are terrible. But in response to your comment above.. 99% of the WFF parents initiate communication with TBU about joining the club. So if a parent is telling you TBU is calling us non stop because they want little missy is blowing smoke up your azzz..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X