Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Donald had sex with Ivanka.
    Just go blow Trump and get it over with for fûck sake. Seriously, I’ve never seen somebody more infatuated with Trumps sex life and mushroom dick. You’re truly obsessed with the man.

Comment

I feel bad for Melania. She was just gold digging and didn't sign up for this part.
      Gold digging is an American as apple pie and baseball. That doesn't mean Melania deserves to get a STD.

Comment

Gold digging is an American as apple pie and baseball. That doesn't mean Melania deserves to get a STD.
        Fortunately he's old now and the baby mushroom is all shriveled up and not working, only dripping.

Comment

Fortunately he's old now and the baby mushroom is all shriveled up and not working, only dripping.
          Since you know so much about Trumps mushroom dîck, tell us what Creepy Joe’s fingers smell like.

Comment

She chose to stay with him. She will be rewarded handsomely when he leaves office. I've no pity for her, or any of her adult kids (who also have made their own choices). Poor Baron is stuck in that family from hell with no way out

Comment

She chose to stay with him. She will be rewarded handsomely when he leaves office. I've no pity for her, or any of her adult kids (who also have made their own choices). Poor Baron is stuck in that family from hell with no way out
              Stop for a second and think about this, Barron is being raised by a family full of wealth and success while you spend hours on a soccer blog talking about Trump's mushroom dick. And you're worried about Trump's kid?????? :) :) :)

Comment

Stop for a second and think about this, Barron is being raised by a family full of wealth and success while you spend hours on a soccer blog talking about Trump's mushroom dick. And you're worried about Trump's kid?????? :) :) :)
                You're probably the one with a mushroom dick and you probably haven's had any tail for months, ass wipe......

Comment

Originally posted by Dixon Cider View Post
                  You're probably the one with a mushroom dick and you probably haven's had any tail for months, ass wipe......
                  Oh, I knew my comment would trigger you. You didn’t last 5 mins. It’s the truth, you spend hours day in and day out talking about Trumps dick while you could spend it with your family. But Barron is living in hell? You better check yourself. You actions are pretty creepy and perverted. Hope your kids are OK.

Comment

Stormy said Trump's soft baby mushroom was only in her for about 60 seconds. Can he get an STD that fast? Maybe Melania said "no touch Donald" after he came home smelling like skank?

Comment

If Donald has the drip, did he get it from having his mushroom dick in Ivanka? Is he really that sick and twisted?

Comment

Stormy said Trump's soft baby mushroom was only in her for about 60 seconds. Can he get an STD that fast? Maybe Melania said "no touch Donald" after he came home smelling like skank?

Yes you can get one that quick.

Comment

Yes you can get one that quick.
                          Two Pump Trump!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X