Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bad enough Trump has Jared incolved, but evidently Rudy Colludy is sharing his scientific knowledge Trump. Naturally much of it is unproven

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...63d_story.html
    Look it’s at the point where if people insist on listening to Drs trump and Guliani what can we do? I just don’t want them raising the risk to the innocent.

I have family members I’ve advised. Both sides . Red staters. Met each other for first time and got along great.

But one side is listening. 80 yr old grandma has supplies outside garage ....son talks from curb while she brings them in.

Other side has more resources. Mom and dad drove up from FL yesterday and dads mom 80+ went out to grocery store for stuff for them
    And herself then went in for a visit. Mom
    And dad are staying away from Pregnant daughter for 14 days - so Do I try to explain that 14 day count starts over?

Oh my bro in law is a millionaire ....the FL place is one of his 4 casas. First world guy but not keeping his family safer .

MAGA. Anything happens to my spouses mom won’t be talking to them ever again

MAGA MAGA MAGA

Half the formers MAGATs in my life seeing the light. Other half not so much. Wish they could all
    Cluster in a couple states and we could wall it off

Don’t want that but this MAGATs threaten all of us with the IGNORANCE

Dying to p’own the Libs

Comment

Newsom is building a consortium of states to buy PPE in bulk, rather than compete against each other and drive up the prices.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Kind of like a “United States”

Intersting concept

Comment

Words matter. Cons trying to change the narrative back to it be Chinas fault is resulting is spikes I racist encounters against Asian Americans. From insults to refusals to pick up Uber passengers to violence. Nice job Magats. Trump tweeted about being kinder to them so I'm sure that will solve it.

"The encounter is one of hundreds of racist and xenophobic incidents that have been reported over the past week, new data reveals. The online reporting forum Stop AAPI Hate shared exclusively with NBC Asian America that since its inception March 18, it has received more than 650 direct reports of discrimination against primarily Asian Americans."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...-week-n1169821

Police are seeking a suspect after an Asian woman was injured in a hate crime attack on a city bus late last month. The 51-year-old woman was on a city bus in the Bronx on March 28 when an unidentified woman and three teenage girls began making anti-Asian comments to her, police said. The woman then attacked her, hitting her on the head with an umbrella, before fleeing the bus, police said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...-city-n1177146

Comment

Newsom is building a consortium of states to buy PPE in bulk, rather than compete against each other and drive up the prices.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Kind of like a “United States”

Intersting concept
          Kind of crazy when a large buyer can obtain more at a better price, right? There was talk of NE states doing the same but I'm not sure if it went anywhere.

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks a

Words matter. Cons trying to change the narrative back to it be Chinas fault is resulting is spikes I racist encounters against Asian Americans. From insults to refusals to pick up Uber passengers to violence. Nice job Magats. Trump tweeted about being kinder to them so I'm sure that will solve it.

"The encounter is one of hundreds of racist and xenophobic incidents that have been reported over the past week, new data reveals. The online reporting forum Stop AAPI Hate shared exclusively with NBC Asian America that since its inception March 18, it has received more than 650 direct reports of discrimination against primarily Asian Americans."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...-week-n1169821

Police are seeking a suspect after an Asian woman was injured in a hate crime attack on a city bus late last month. The 51-year-old woman was on a city bus in the Bronx on March 28 when an unidentified woman and three teenage girls began making anti-Asian comments to her, police said. The woman then attacked her, hitting her on the head with an umbrella, before fleeing the bus, police said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...-city-n1177146
            FU you p_ssy whiny b-tch...you could give a fk less about any asian americans...your only narrative is that you don't like TRUMP and use and/or fabricate any propaganda you can muster to put on social media to fuel your own unbiased hate ...you are a disease 1000x worse than a corona virus.

Comment

FU you p_ssy whiny b-tch...you could give a fk less about any asian americans...your only narrative is that you don't like TRUMP and use and/or fabricate any propaganda you can muster to put on social media to fuel your own unbiased hate ...you are a disease 1000x worse than a corona virus.
              New poster to this and I pronounce you officially triggered you death cultist.

People like you bought Trumps ticket. Was it five million more voted for others and over 3 million specifically for someone different ? But you thought the result was great.

So you and those like you who STILL don’t get it have a LOT of blood on your hands. I hope you really are one of those god fearing Christians, this Sunday you will reflect on the bodies piling up this week and ask god’s forgiveness for what you have done

Comment

Con degenerates think 100,000 or more dead, depression , mass unemployment etc will see Trump in Nov

Clap louder cons!

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks a

Con degenerates think 100,000 or more dead, depression , mass unemployment etc will see Trump in Nov

Clap louder cons!
                  no problem..I am clapping!!!! TRUMP is doing a great job!!!
                  and If you really think the economy will not bounce back once we get past this invisible enemy, YOU are dumber than a bag of rocks and blinded by hate (a bad mix).

Easy win for TRUMP in November.

Comment

Title Con is up. Another stable genius.

Comment

New poster to this and I pronounce you officially triggered you death cultist.

People like you bought Trumps ticket. Was it five million more voted for others and over 3 million specifically for someone different ? But you thought the result was great.

So you and those like you who STILL don’t get it have a LOT of blood on your hands. I hope you really are one of those god fearing Christians, this Sunday you will reflect on the bodies piling up this week and ask god’s forgiveness for what you have done
                      Based on his expletives I doubt Title Con is a regular church goer. His church is the cult of Trump

Comment

Based on his expletives I doubt Title Con is a regular church goer. His church is the cult of Trump
                        "the cult of Trump"??? really? is this is a real thing? lmao!

Comment

After telling the world that it would donate masks, face guards and testing equipment to Italy, China quietly backtracked and sold the Mediterranean country desperately-needed medical equipment, according to a report.

What's worse is that the personal protective equipment (PPE) China forced Italy to buy was actually the same PPE Italy donated to China before coronavirus rushed its own shores and killed nearly 16,000 people.

Yep...REAL impressed with how Chinas has "handled it"...

Comment

After telling the world that it would donate masks, face guards and testing equipment to Italy, China quietly backtracked and sold the Mediterranean country desperately-needed medical equipment, according to a report.

What's worse is that the personal protective equipment (PPE) China forced Italy to buy was actually the same PPE Italy donated to China before coronavirus rushed its own shores and killed nearly 16,000 people.

C’mon, start calling it the Wuhan virus or Chinese virus again. You know you want to.

Comment

Russians aren't too happy Putin sent equipment over to us. They're not exactly well stocked themselves and have seen a big surge in "pneumonia" cases (like here, testing is almost non existent)

Comment

Russians aren't too happy Putin sent equipment over to us. They're not exactly well stocked themselves and have seen a big surge in "pneumonia" cases (like here, testing is almost non existent)
                                i personally know two people tested positive for C19. (i'm sure there are many many many others that have been tested). how can you say "testing is almost non existent"?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X