X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The truth about FYSA.

1. They don't allow true competition. Clubs that should play do not. Example: Celebration is off the I-4 and 417. It is a small community. Due to the 25 mile radius they cannot compete within FYSA. The president must make a deal with Lakeland to play. If they could play they need permission from Bryan the President/Monarch of FCFC. Then they must get permission from one other club. FCFC said no and so did the other club. To get to FCFC fields in Davenport, you must take 192 which is a 45min to 1-hour drive, if you take I-4 you have the horrendous traffic. Taken into consideration that Celebration has state of the art fields and that the distance to FCFC is too far, FYSA has negated every possibility to be autonomous. Now imagine a small club in Miami, Kissimmee or even West Florida. If they cannot find an affiliation how can they compete? How can you argue these points with an organization is to protect the clubs not the sport. FYSA should allow anyone to play, regardless of who they are. The 25-mile radius prevents some clubs to play GCF (which is another joke) and CDL. Maybe someone can elaborate. Now let's say you want to affiliate with a club, there is a board member in GCF that will lend you its club. So its like a private kickback.

2. The leadership thinks that everything is transparent, but its a very close-knit. It is very private. They do not focus on the integrity of the game.

3. League games are not posted on time. They are posted maybe a week or two before the league starts. Even if I am wrong, they are rude to all the posts of angry clubs and parents. Their lack of professionalism shows that they are in complete control. You either like it or your out. It is true, it is the only option for some clubs.

To finalize if they will just allow everyone to play, you will improve the game. They should only police the game not make it accessible to those that signed up within the state years ago. Wake up cause your policies are affecting the national game.

They should let all kids play. But not everyone should have a club. The rule should be 30 mile radius. That way ignorant people who complain about the rules go back to their day jobs where they have no power because they are irrelevant.

If you want power and say and change rules....do something about. If you cant, then shut up, let your kid go through the system, fade away and let things be. Use that in all aspects of your life. Either create change or follow. Complaining on here, that shows you have how chance to be in power. So just fade away irrelevant *****

Comment

Great point. All the red tape you have created is just making the soccer better. You see FYSA is a joke. You bring in great speakers like Javier, but then you learn nothing. I have lived the ATM experience. I know what it is to play a high level. I know what it is to go from the school to the cantera. What you are doing is just jeopardizing our chances to play in the World Cup.

You call me or others ignorant while I call you blind because your vision is hurting the sport.

I hope you are proud on how you hold on to power.

They should let all kids play. But not everyone should have a club. The rule should be 30 mile radius. That way ignorant people who complain about the rules go back to their day jobs where they have no power because they are irrelevant.

If you want power and say and change rules....do something about. If you cant, then shut up, let your kid go through the system, fade away and let things be. Use that in all aspects of your life. Either create change or follow. Complaining on here, that shows you have how chance to be in power. So just fade away irrelevant *****

Comment

I Stand corrected!!!

15 miles it is. You like the rule or you just accept it?
        or YELL at the club that recommended this rule change?
        Do you know who made that rule proposal?

Comment

please elaborate

or YELL at the club that recommended this rule change?
          Do you know who made that rule proposal?

Comment

The truth about FYSA.

1. They don't allow true competition. Clubs that should play do not. Example: Celebration is off the I-4 and 417. It is a small community. Due to the 25 mile radius they cannot compete within FYSA. The president must make a deal with Lakeland to play. If they could play they need permission from Bryan the President/Monarch of FCFC. Then they must get permission from one other club. FCFC said no and so did the other club. To get to FCFC fields in Davenport, you must take 192 which is a 45min to 1-hour drive, if you take I-4 you have the horrendous traffic. Taken into consideration that Celebration has state of the art fields and that the distance to FCFC is too far, FYSA has negated every possibility to be autonomous. Now imagine a small club in Miami, Kissimmee or even West Florida. If they cannot find an affiliation how can they compete? How can you argue these points with an organization is to protect the clubs not the sport. FYSA should allow anyone to play, regardless of who they are. The 25-mile radius prevents some clubs to play GCF (which is another joke) and CDL. Maybe someone can elaborate. Now let's say you want to affiliate with a club, there is a board member in GCF that will lend you its club. So its like a private kickback.

2. The leadership thinks that everything is transparent, but its a very close-knit. It is very private. They do not focus on the integrity of the game.

3. League games are not posted on time. They are posted maybe a week or two before the league starts. Even if I am wrong, they are rude to all the posts of angry clubs and parents. Their lack of professionalism shows that they are in complete control. You either like it or your out. It is true, it is the only option for some clubs.

To finalize if they will just allow everyone to play, you will improve the game. They should only police the game not make it accessible to those that signed up within the state years ago. Wake up cause your policies are affecting the national game.
            that is interesting as Celebration and 4 corners were the two clubs which denied access to GCF for Ideasport. GCF is a part of FYSA so celebration is a part of the problem https://www.gcfsoccer.com/news

Comment

Celebration Tropics Kyle Wilson 321-430-1767 signnowsports@gmail.com

He is Celebration Tropic which is an affiliated club with Lakeland Tropics. Before this deal, They could only play tournaments. They joined Lakeland Tropics. Many clubs do this. R9 joined Stetson. Others have joined Poinciana, WFF, and Orlando Stars joined TBU.

You are circumventing the issue, which is everyone should play everyone.

IdeaSports, should be allowed to play any club. They do have great fields, but their ethics are shady. That is why they will be blocked. Now FCFC did block you. Gus, Bryan and Jason will block their own grandma. So not a surprise! But Celebration Tropics does not have the power.

that is interesting as Celebration and 4 corners were the two clubs which denied access to GCF for Ideasport. GCF is a part of FYSA so celebration is a part of the problem https://www.gcfsoccer.com/news

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X