Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And those kids will be picked up by the Revs going forward to help their teams better compete nationally.
    About time they saw the errors of their ways.

Comment

About time they saw the errors of their ways.
      Intelligent kids that get to play for their high school before saving the Revs are definitely the winners of the Massachusetts soccer landscape. They're all headed to great schools to play soccer after they graduate too.

Comment

According to New England Soccer Journal the biggest 2020 commitment in the New England area is the Revs keeper to Stanford.

Comment

2020 commits:

Georgetown (5 years with the Revs)
          Harvard (5 years with the Revs)
          Penn (new player)
          Providence (3 years with the Revs)
          Stanford (5 years with the Revs)
          So if the player going to Penn doesn’t get to finish this season, do the Revs still count him as a commit?

Comment

So if the player going to Penn doesn’t get to finish this season, do the Revs still count him as a commit?
            Ask the player. I bet he lists Revs as his club.

Comment

I laugh on the inside when all my pay to play friends complain about not getting refunds from their clubs. Who knew having a son on the best team would make us pandemic proof.

Comment

Now that the USSDA is DOA will we ever win another game again?

Comment

Is the new fancy clubhouse still open for haircuts? I could use one.

Comment

Are any of these your kid? I was one of those parents never worried about any other kid on the team and I always told my kid not to worry about other kids on the team but clearly you are head of PR for Revs

Comment

It’s finally happening! Changes are on the horizon! We’re transitioning to a pay to play model and travel is increasing by 150%.

Comment

Seems like a few U17’s leaving.

Just read in the New England soccer journal.. going to different private schools. Maybe they will get waivers now since they hand them out like candy.

Comment

Just read in the New England soccer journal.. going to different private schools. Maybe they will get waivers now since they hand them out like candy.
                          Current Revs players are leaving for privates? Did we read the same article?

Comment

Which ones: do we have any names/privates?

Comment

Which ones: do we have any names/privates?
                              dont' fish for player's names. disgusting. ask yourself - would you want your kid discussed on this board?

Comment

dont' fish for player's names. disgusting. ask yourself - would you want your kid discussed on this board?
                                Who cares unless it’s your kid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X