Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State of DA, ECNL and Other Leagues and Solutions (Yeah Right)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Espn

If I am correct, they lease from Disney World ESPN. ESPN has the best fields. What they lack is common sense. They bring in a methodology that works but cannot compete. Their lack of building relationships and have created a bubble that only people with a higher income can afford. They do not have real competition. They also pretend that their style is the one and only. One time there was a game between 4 Corners 04 vs IdeaSports 04. Possession was 70% -30% in favor of IdeaSport. Coach from the FCFC 04 held back and did two counters and they won 3-1. At the end of the game the IdeaSport coach said they got lucky. Here was a club with the lowest club fees and with just a group of kids that wanted to win and did. IdeaSports do have the fields, but like they say all bark and no bite. Maybe it is a great club if your kids is a baby, but true competition, one has to move and find true competition. But the grass isn't any greener at the other side, ask the kids that left IdeasSports to OC. They ride the bench and are unhappy. So you are darn if you do and darn if you don't.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ideasports is the best soccer training facility

Comment

Why it does not work

I understand everyone has to make money.

Club
      League
      Coaches
      Personal Trainers

Have you noticed that if you don't have money, you can't play in a club, a league, have a coach and ok no one needs a PT.

So could Messi or Neymar be developed or play in the US system?

No so no one needs great fields if you can't play the best athletes.

Comment

I dont see anyone playing till October if we are lucky. So DA and ECNL are going to struggle. DA is probably done. A good source from FYSA has stated that USA Soccer Federation cannot do this any longer.

Comment

I dont see anyone playing till October if we are lucky. So DA and ECNL are going to struggle. DA is probably done. A good source from FYSA has stated that USA Soccer Federation cannot do this any longer.
          DA yes will struggle but ECNL not so much because ECNL was not having the issues DA was having.
          I think with the possibility of clubs folding or merging you will see NPL and FPL struggle more.

Comment

I think DA needs more teams. Well one year and they all give up.

DA yes will struggle but ECNL not so much because ECNL was not having the issues DA was having.
            I think with the possibility of clubs folding or merging you will see NPL and FPL struggle more.

Comment

Club
              League
              Coaches
              Personal Trainers

Have you noticed that if you don't have money, you can't play in a club, a league, have a coach and ok no one needs a PT.

I know it tough to get work visa and job in usa

The club not trying to make superstaR athlete.

10 year old kid don't need to decide his whole life a 10 year old.

Sometime club soccer is just for kid have fun.

Maybe you go back the the place where you think soccer work and go coaching the kids there.

Comment

How much does it cost to play in England? Spain is free for top team and schools are like 400 Euros with kit, Italy a little less. South America way less.

USA has capitalized everything. Here is how much TBU Soccer Dad?

DA, except MLS DA is free, then every DA, 2500 and ECNL 2400 and IdeaSport 5000.

That said we are screwd. We are making it that only TBU Soccer Dad can play other TBU Soccer Dads.

Change the system.

Get rid of FYSA

I know it tough to get work visa and job in usa

The club not trying to make superstaR athlete.

10 year old kid don't need to decide his whole life a 10 year old.

Sometime club soccer is just for kid have fun.

Maybe you go back the the place where you think soccer work and go coaching the kids there.

Comment

How much does it cost to play in England? Spain is free for top team and schools are like 400 Euros with kit, Italy a little less. South America way less.

DA, except MLS DA is free, then every DA, 2500 and ECNL 2400 and IdeaSport 5000.

That said we are screwd. We are making it that only TBU Soccer Dad can play other TBU Soccer Dads.

Change the system.

Get rid of FYSA
                  How much cost florida premier

All coaching from different country understand soccer they do.

A license coach for florida premier make development good for all kid.

Play soccer here cost money. Go to strip club here cost money. People need make a living.

If you know like soccer here. Don't play.

In Amerca freedom is free. You don't like no one make you do.

Soccer in America no work. Make my kid not able to play soccer.

Someone need to fix

Thank you so much from A license coach.

Comment

Change the system.

Get rid of FYSA
                    Since you understand other countries so well, can you please explain how the other countries can make it so inexpensive to play soccer?

Additionally, if it is working so well in those countries, and your are so passionate and successful in soccer, why are you in the U.S. complaining about how U.S. works?

Comment

If it was tennis or golf or baseball, yes your right.

This is a team sport.

The current team my son plays is even. Everyone is fast and everyone has technical ability. They all can control the ball.

Your acting like this is a home run derby or 100meter dash which one's individuality makes a difference.

Americans lack a cohesiveness that you cannot replicate on the pitch.

The current lack of teamwork is what is hurting the USA National team. (Men's don't compare the ladies.)

That being said, what you call development is a technical skill. They are like circus jugglers.

So the Eddie Johnson effect not only is ruining your "son" it ruined Pullisic, and the team aspect in sport.

Americans are trying to make this sport as they do with other sports.

In your comments you talk about touch, but you never mention tactical aspects of the game.

So, I am sorry I ruined your day. I am sorry you paid Eddie, 800 dollars for 10 sessions.
                      Without a doubt, soccer in America is lacking tactical awareness and overall concepts on the free flowing attacking soccer that is widely played all over the world now.

However, if you think that American players....at higher levels...have the same technical abilities as players from around the world, then you obviously don’t watch much soccer. Sure, there are a handful of players that play at internationally at a high level, but how many because of their technical prowess? Maybe, Pulisisc. And, maybe Reyna.

Adams, McKinney and the others are decent technically, but more of athletes.

The USMNT can’t play out if the back because the players lack the technical skill to play one and two touch football quickly. It’s embarrassing to watch.

American soccer is lacking BOTH technical abilities and tactical awareness.

I can tell you that until huge numbers of players are funneled through academies starting at a very young age and then distilled down to the select few as they get older....in the US (like the rest of the world already does)...we won’t have players that have this unconscious understanding of the free flowing concepts and movements required to be elite internationally.

So, I don’t have any problem with the trainers out there improving technical skills. It certainly can’t hurt. You didn’t ruin my day. I haven’t spent any money with Eddie, but can appreciate what he’s doing.

It sounds like you are the one with an axe to grind with trainers like him making a living off training players.

Comment

Club
                        League
                        Coaches
                        Personal Trainers

Answwer is yes , they could only if that those soccer club existed but they don’t LoL do u see soccer players salaries here compared to other countrires? The spoert is not making money

Comment

Q. fill in blank > usm
                          A. uswnt

Even the random questions show how WMNT is better then men. Now this does not mean that they are going to play each other and men will loose. It is what it is the WNT program is better.

Better coaching, better organization. They have maybe 1-3 leagues. DA will be gone so maybe there will be two leagues.

Lets follow the lead of the women.

Lets put the ladies in charge. It cant be better then most coaches are doing.

No one wants to admit, that our way isnt working.
                          Everyone follow lead of women

One time i running on trail for exercise. Ahead of my eye I see nice girl butt in yoga pants. I run slower and follow lead.

In other country. Care no one about girl soccer. That is why uswnt can beat other country.

You on understand well because you no have A license for soccer.

Thank you so much tome you listen I have A license coach

Comment

Which GDA clubs leave and will be announced this week?

Comment

Which GDA clubs leave and will be announced this week?
                              tophat

Comment

Girls DA is no more.

Boys next year

tophat

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X