Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are pathetic if you are the op. Actually taking the time to make up a charge of non payment to refs?
    Not the OP but it is true that we haven't gotten paid. Look at the first page, it's the message we got.

Comment

Not the OP but it is true that we haven't gotten paid. Look at the first page, it's the message we got.
      #fakenews

Comment

GPS must be folding.. Cause they will never be able to field enough refs to hold a tournament again. Where should male players be looking on south shore Weymouth area if no GPS (and hate bolts). Seacoast MA City? Will NEFC or Stars try to fill void?
        New England Surf

Comment

Safe to say a number of my colleagues have contacted a lawyer in regards to this. We are also combining to write a very powerful letter to the head of US Officials.

Comment

Safe to say a number of my colleagues have contacted a lawyer in regards to this. We are also combining to write a very powerful letter to the head of US Officials.
            Out of 10, how powerful? 10 being the highest

Comment

Out of 10, how powerful? 10 being the highest
              Funny guy huh? Funny that I referee to make ends meat, I referee to put a roof over my families head and food on the table.

Funny that dozens of referees have been screwed over by US Officials and GPS?

Comment

Funny guy huh? Funny that I referee to make ends meat, I referee to put a roof over my families head and food on the table.

I can sympathize with you for sure. Wishing you all the best and hopefully GPS can do the right thing and release the funds so all referees can get paid.

Comment

Why have you come to ts for this? What were you expecting?

Comment

GPS is a bunch of A-holes. Sue them. There attorney is an idiot. Slam dunk.

Comment

Wow! So scary! Eye roll.

Comment

Wow! So scary! Eye roll.
                        USO just sent out an email that if GPS doesn't pay them within a reasonable amount of time, they will personally pay all who worked during the 3/7-3/8 weekend even if GPS does not pay.

Still scary that GPS has been a huge part of the soccer market and they are in financial trouble, but keeping the faith that other clubs will step up to the occasion in the event they fold.

Comment

USO just sent out an email that if GPS doesn't pay them within a reasonable amount of time, they will personally pay all who worked during the 3/7-3/8 weekend even if GPS does not pay.

Still scary that GPS has been a huge part of the soccer market and they are in financial trouble, but keeping the faith that other clubs will step up to the occasion in the event they fold.
                          I can confirm that is what happened and we applaud our assignors 100%. GPS are a bunch of scumbags and I'm sick of that sh*t. Need to start looking after ourselves(as referees) first before going out so that someone's kid can have a legit game.

Comment

I can confirm that is what happened and we applaud our assignors 100%. GPS are a bunch of scumbags and I'm sick of that sh*t. Need to start looking after ourselves(as referees) first before going out so that someone's kid can have a legit game.
                            GPS are only paying Refs that actually run around and don’t just stand in the center circle.
                            So that’s why none of you are getting paid.

Comment

GPS are only paying Refs that actually run around and don’t just stand in the center circle.
                              So that’s why none of you are getting paid.
                              I heard they’re doing something similar with their coaches which is why all have been furloughed...

Comment

Okay. You can confirm that this is what happened? Must be true then!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X