Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well Fury was and still is an utter s**t show. Taking her was indicative of much bigger issues at the club as well as with the dad. Working with a LI club was never going to work long term, but now the club has collapsed so it doesn't matter. Dad is still nuts tho 🙄
    It is infuriating and hurtful to read the comments that are being made about children and parents who have committed so much to so many other kids and parents over the years. I have reached out to the family/families that this discussion appears so obviously to be about and it is clear that the posters know bits and pieces and choose to elaborate on them in a fictitious manner in order to make their story sound better, starting with the original post. Keep in mind that about 99% of the claims made, are inaccurate. I hope everyone on this feed sleeps well at night knowing that you are capable of bad mouthing 10-13 year old girls, who love the game, who work hard at the game to better themselves every day, and manage to do so while listening to parents like you name call them from the sideline. Someday if your daughters work hard enough to be considered an elite player, I hope they and you, never have to deal with people like you. I pray for all of you.

Comment

It is infuriating and hurtful to read the comments that are being made about children and parents who have committed so much to so many other kids and parents over the years. I have reached out to the family/families that this discussion appears so obviously to be about and it is clear that the posters know bits and pieces and choose to elaborate on them in a fictitious manner in order to make their story sound better, starting with the original post. Keep in mind that about 99% of the claims made, are inaccurate. I hope everyone on this feed sleeps well at night knowing that you are capable of bad mouthing 10-13 year old girls, who love the game, who work hard at the game to better themselves every day, and manage to do so while listening to parents like you name call them from the sideline. Someday if your daughters work hard enough to be considered an elite player, I hope they and you, never have to deal with people like you. I pray for all of you.
      Great Post- the people who come on this site and are the most vocal and negative are the ones that are insecure about their own kids abilities. That’s the truth, whether people admit it or not.

Comment

- Multiple witnesses to the dad's behavior.
        - Family has club hopped

Facts

Comment

you say elite at 12? think about that for a second... now that's about as funny as you reaching out to this family....

Comment

you say elite at 12? think about that for a second... now that's about as funny as you reaching out to this family....
            He's not reaching out - he's the dad.

Comment

- Family has club hopped

Facts
              Fact- SOUR GRAPES

Comment

What happened to Ginga dads 02 daughter. She still playing ? Going to play in college

Comment

- Family has club hopped

Facts
                  Since you claim you’ve witnessed this dude acting a fool can you say when that was and what he did?

Or what has he done that was so wrong to you or your daughter?

Did he bully you? Did he disrespect your daughter?

Comment

Since you claim you’ve witnessed this dude acting a fool can you say when that was and what he did?

Or what has he done that was so wrong to you or your daughter?

Did he bully you? Did he disrespect your daughter?
                    he disrespects everyone club, coaches, players and parents with his arrogant attitude....

Comment

he disrespects everyone club, coaches, players and parents with his arrogant attitude....
                      Haha you’d never survive in other clubs.

Comment

You keep making vague accusations but you can’t name anything specifically. It’s obviously personal for you. So what exactly did he do to you or your daughter ? There is no way a person would put this much effort into slandering someone unless he did something horrible to you.

Comment

You keep making vague accusations but you can’t name anything specifically. It’s obviously personal for you. So what exactly did he do to you or your daughter ? There is no way a person would put this much effort into slandering someone unless he did something horrible to you.
                          you severely underestimate the pettiness of psychotic youth sports parent.
                          the slight could be as simple as the other kid shines brighter

Comment

No way that could make somebody this nasty! It’s has to be personal. To devote this much time and energy to single someone out and just keep ripping them. He must have got his daughter thrown off the team or something like it.

Comment

you severely underestimate the pettiness of psychotic youth sports parent.
                              the slight could be as simple as the other kid shines brighter
                              Yes agreed. This type of pettiness happens constantly. One kid is better and he parents can’t handle it.

Comment

But this definitely goes beyond that! Something had to happen!
                                I guess I’m playing devil’s advocate, if this guy is a a douche and getting kids kicked off teams then he deserves it, but there hasn’t been any substance to all the nastiness.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X