Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boats don’t leave dust. I don’t think trains do either. I can’t keep up!
    You can make all the jokes you want, but NJ Fire will be flying past the competition next year. You can take that to the bank.

Comment

You can make all the jokes you want, but NJ Fire will be flying past the competition next year. You can take that to the bank.
      Now we’re FLYING? I can’t....

Comment

Now we’re FLYING? I can’t....
        Like an Eagle!

Comment

NJ Fire is the club to be at next season . Everyone else is getting left in their dust.
          I’m sorry but PSA is head and shoulders above this “established” NJ Fire. Cannot match the experience of the coaches, the quality training and the superb facilities and logistics. Can anyone argue with that?

Comment

I’m sorry but PSA is head and shoulders above this “established” NJ Fire. Cannot match the experience of the coaches, the quality training and the superb facilities and logistics. Can anyone argue with that?
            Really? Did you actually back in here if anyone can argue? No one cares about NJ Fire except them, maybe one of our coaches and the probably the PSA players who are on Facebook commenting on their posts as the top fans (go look)

Go talk about them on their thread. It’s exhausting to the people who only care about PSA.

Comment

Lets discuss PSA: virtual training, its a try. Everyone is doing it trying to keep kids engaged. But whats the plan if we get extended further and school does not
              Go back. Dare we say it.... will there be a refund for no spring season?

Comment

Lets discuss PSA: virtual training, its a try. Everyone is doing it trying to keep kids engaged. But whats the plan if we get extended further and school does not
                I can’t imagine not giving some credit if the entire season is canceled. Now let’s see if they delay taking early commitment payments for NEXT season.

Comment

Sorry guys coaches still coaching albeit yes virtual. If you’re virtual working from home you still want to get paid right??? Same logic here. The club has to survive and thrive.

Comment

No field time- no games.... no tournaments......
                    some form of a refund would be due. If i worked from home & only half produced i would be fired.

It is a hard to compare the 2.

Comment

Let the parents make the decision if they would like some sort of refund. I would tend to think that no one gives a crap about the virtual training. I understand it’s tough to not have a job but that’s why we pay into unemployment. That’s so a company can lay off while there isn’t any business and the employee can still get paid. People probably need the money right now more than the virtual training. IMO

Comment

Sorry guys coaches still coaching albeit yes virtual. If you’re virtual working from home you still want to get paid right??? Same logic here. The club has to survive and thrive.
                        This comparison is kind of stupid. Sorry. You just cant say (unless you’re a paid coach) that the virtual learning from home is the same. Don’t insult paying parents like that. Parents don’t want to see coaches lose their jobs but they are also losing their own which pays the coaches. See how that works ? This is not just for PSA. This is valid for all clubs.

Comment

The club survives and thrives off the parents who pay.

Comment

This comparison is kind of stupid. Sorry. You just cant say (unless you’re a paid coach) that the virtual learning from home is the same. Don’t insult paying parents like that. Parents don’t want to see coaches lose their jobs but they are also losing their own which pays the coaches. See how that works ? This is not just for PSA. This is valid for all clubs.
                            PSA should offer up a major discount to the families that have been affected economically by COVID. But does anyone thing that ever happens?

Comment

PSA should offer up a major discount to the families that have been affected economically by COVID. But does anyone thing that ever happens?
                              The chance of that happening is just south of zero.

Comment

If the season is completely canceled I think they will offer something.
                                As far as offering something now that isn’t happening. But some families receive financial aid during normal circumstances so I think the club will help families if they ask. But they probably shouldn’t have to.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X