Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is DA or ECNL worth it?

I have seen several posts about OCDA partying too much and not winning any games. I have also read about IMFC bringing in Weston coaches. I also read that SC is getting or it did not get ECNL. Also, TBU is a perfect club with outstanding parents that don't influence who gets to play and who rides the bench. Finally, JAX is in dire straits with two clubs in Miami.

So is DA and ECNL worth it?

Why not everyone joins the FYSA organization and everyone plays the same league?

Why travel 3 hours from Central Florida to play the Southern teams? What is the point of traveling to Miami to play Boca?

I know FYSA is an upside-down organization that does not anything about the sport. But lets reform.

This of creating leagues and traveling afar is out of control.

The north should stay in the north, the central clubs should play themselves and the south should play together.

Use the divisions.

So is DA really worth it? Is ECNL really that elite?

DA if your really that good, go spank IdeaSports. TBU are you that great go spank Plant City. Doesn't Barcelona just spank everyone in Catalunia.

In Spain, you have promotion and relegation.
    You have RM, ATM, Leganes, Getafe and other teams. These are the top teams. If you loose you drop to the second division.
    Second Division has great teams. It will have ATM B team. Why its B team because it lost and got demoted. ATM will then regroup and have a great team an then move up, back to Division 1.
    Third division has the school teams, these are the kids that pay. Now there are teams from this division that move up.

My point, call your self ECNL, DA, NPL, or FYSA, but lets all play each other.

So if DA can beat ECNL and ECNL can beat NPL then why not prove it on the field. Don't travel. Do showcases do tournaments.

Your isolation and segregation has destroyed the sport.

Think how good you will feel OCDA every weekend "beating" all teams in the region. How big your head will be. IMFC, think how great it will be to show your pretty pink colors and just taking numbers.

Step up and play every club.

So is DA and ECNL really worth it?
    Yes
    34.48%
    No
    51.72%
    They will not consolidate, too much money.
    13.79%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have seen several posts about OCDA partying too much and not winning any games. I have also read about IMFC bringing in Weston coaches. I also read that SC is getting or it did not get ECNL. Also, TBU is a perfect club with outstanding parents that don't influence who gets to play and who rides the bench. Finally, JAX is in dire straits with two clubs in Miami.

Why not everyone joins the FYSA organization and everyone plays the same league?

Why travel 3 hours from Central Florida to play the Southern teams? What is the point of traveling to Miami to play Boca?

I know FYSA is an upside-down organization that does not anything about the sport. But lets reform.

The north should stay in the north, the central clubs should play themselves and the south should play together.

Use the divisions.

DA if your really that good, go spank IdeaSports. TBU are you that great go spank Plant City. Doesn't Barcelona just spank everyone in Catalunia.

You have RM, ATM, Leganes, Getafe and other teams. These are the top teams. If you loose you drop to the second division.
    Second Division has great teams. It will have ATM B team. Why its B team because it lost and got demoted. ATM will then regroup and have a great team an then move up, back to Division 1.
    Third division has the school teams, these are the kids that pay. Now there are teams from this division that move up.

So if DA can beat ECNL and ECNL can beat NPL then why not prove it on the field. Don't travel. Do showcases do tournaments.

Think how good you will feel OCDA every weekend "beating" all teams in the region. How big your head will be. IMFC, think how great it will be to show your pretty pink colors and just taking numbers.

Have had 2 kids in Florida Youth for a total of about 16 years. What your suggesting is a return to about 2010 but I think you have a very romantic memory of how that really worked around then. It wasn't really all that rewarding to play a bunch of teams from around the State that just weren't very good to finally play some strong teams in State Cup. What you are describing we did for several years - the ECNL experience is much more rewarding on many levels.

Comment

Ideasports is the best training facility

Comment

Use the divisions.

Old news...remove the federation. Then we will fix it. This argument has been going on for a decade now. The women are stepping up and suing the F out of the federation. Boys club is going down.

Comment

Ideasports is the best training facility
          Please stop , no need to post on every thread....Trust me you are not helping your self promoting cause.

Comment

Old news...remove the federation. Then we will fix it. This argument has been going on for a decade now. The women are stepping up and suing the F out of the federation. Boys club is going down.
            If you are referring to boys DA I would probably agree but boys ECNL is far from going down.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              if you are referring to boys da i would probably agree but boys ecnl is far from going down.
              federation

Comment

Your method is unrealistic. What you have supported is most elite soccer league where the real talent is not participating.

ECNL is a "rich boys" league.

It does not work. Anytime you have to travel more than an hour, you are not helping the athletes with the game. Anytime you have to get a hotel is setting the game back.

The game is intended to be played locally and then have 1-3 tournaments a year to play out or region teams and compete.

Then within the region you build regional teams that feed the state, the state feeds the National team.

Right now our system is so out of tune with how to develop. I pose the question of what is development, no one will answer me. No one has a definite answer.

So what should we do? Go back in time. You play ECNL, ok you play this league. You play DA, you play the same league.

Things need to change because we will not qualify for the world cup if we can't fix this.

Have had 2 kids in Florida Youth for a total of about 16 years. What your suggesting is a return to about 2010 but I think you have a very romantic memory of how that really worked around then. It wasn't really all that rewarding to play a bunch of teams from around the State that just weren't very good to finally play some strong teams in State Cup. What you are describing we did for several years - the ECNL experience is much more rewarding on many levels.

Comment

its an issue if our boys go down.

That is not good news

Comment

Change it to Pinecrest or Jax or CC or Rush.

Please stop , no need to post on every thread....Trust me you are not helping your self promoting cause.

Comment

Much rather be in boys DA or ECNL then NPL. Experience so far with ECNL for us has been 10x better then NPL.

Comment

why is it better? The post I read is that they are both awful.

Comment

why is it better? The post I read is that they are both awful.
                          What is the post of which you speak?

Comment

I believe this one

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=161249

just sh!!!! TBU Soccer Dad has taken it personally. He thinks anyone that disagrees with him is from WFF, CC, FP and OCDA.

What is the post of which you speak?

Comment

I believe this one

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=161249

just sh!!!! TBU Soccer Dad has taken it personally. He thinks anyone that disagrees with him is from WFF, CC, FP and OCDA.
                              That only leaves 150 clubs. I agree TBU Soccer Dad's head must be spinning trying to figure out who posted a bunch of statements that are not based in reality. I'd say you totally burned TBU Soccer Dad!! Keep it up!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X